Other Games Week 3

SkiptoMyLou

Thank you, coach!
Reaction score
Considering how raw Davis Mills looked in preseason, he's actually looking solid tonight. The playcalling is very very conservative, but when they've let him sling it he doesn't look bad at all.

Also CMC and Jaycee Horn are out with injuries.

I'm actually surprised I'm even watching this game, but I guess I'm bored enough.

McCaffrey hurt again as a scatback who thinks he's a 3 down back? No way!

Don't really know what to make of Mills, he looks neat and tidy, looks like he can read the field, but he's getting no protection there.

Considering how raw Davis Mills looked in preseason, he's actually looking solid tonight. The playcalling is very very conservative, but when they've let him sling it he doesn't look bad at all.

Also CMC and Jaycee Horn are out with injuries.

I'm actually surprised I'm even watching this game, but I guess I'm bored enough.
If Big Mac was drafted by some other team, Mills was a Patriot...

Last edited:
I've never really been convinced about Darnold, he can usually find the open man but s**t I could do that - find those small windows and then you maybe get some respect.

I watched the first half -
Panthers 7
Texans 6

I was entertained by a well played game but the ending was a foregone conclusion.
Houston's inability to cover the 600 square yards between their LBs and Safeties will be their doom all season.

omg....i am 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
there was just a story on nfln that pitt coaches were pissed that no one on the ol helped THE BEN up last week post owie. said it was " a point of emphasis" this week and that "it can't happen again" . maybe they were talking about him getting hurt...but it sounded like they were talking about ben not getting helped up.🤣 THEN... they go back to the studio and rich says this is irvin's fave topic, THE BEN'S owies....and he's never heard the phrase "BARON MUNCHAUSEN" so much in his life. holy crap...it's like they read my posts....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back