P4E "taking the piss" on America.

Status
Not open for further replies.

P4E

Reaction score
I know why we are doing so poor

The Olympics is full of sports sports we dont play..

We only compete at the real ones.

I know why we are doing so poor

The Olympics is full of sports sports we dont play..

We only compete at the real ones.
pocket pool or is it called billards

so are you saying that the rest of the world is wrong and not playing real sport?

Mikiey... The Olympics is for countrys who are not good at the real sports..

It's a chance for them to shine..

Er body knows that...

Just take a look at the Top of the medal table..

Where are the likes of spain, germany, holland, Italy, France, South Africa, Argentina and the rest of the top sporting nation..

You guys are getting carried away cos your kicking our asses at stuff at stuff nobody cares about

The day you can beat England at soccer, cricket, rugby or any other big sport.. fair play..

The Olympics.. biggest joke ever created.. We cant even play soccer cos we have to be ****ing GB in these game.. BULLSHIT....

It's a thing against the english.. It's not fair at all...

When we get the Olympics we should ban all the shite sports there playing this time and just have...

Soccer, Rugby, cricket and all the stuff where good at. let's see who kicks ass then..

Yeah.. all tell ya who would own then..

That bastard Olympics people did this on purpose.. i'n annoyed.. ****ing beach volleyball.. i mean come on come on come one come on.........

This is BS...

The day you can beat England at soccer, cricket, rugby or any other big sport.. fair play....
take the top football players and put them in a rugby game and the US wins...same with Cricket, hell the Dominican Republic would beat England as would, many other countries feeding MLB with players

now that leaves soccer...I assume if their was not football, baseball, basketball or Hockey it would catch on but it hasn't, seems to me many find it boring with the lack of offense, I personally am starting to watch but that is only because two of my polish friends sit by me explaining certain things like, why player X took a dive, or why a certain slide was legal or not but one thing they can not explain clearly is offsides or bonus time as both are at the discretion of the ref - oh and both played like yourself but in Poland and one was pro quality along with his brother

but so far the women US soccer team is doing alright.

so when will the Brit be taking on the US in football, basketball, baseball, or Hockey?

I think in if the 4 main American sports stopped existing in 6 months many football players would eat rugby alive, same with cricket and baseball...it may take a couple years though for soccer to be dominated by the US but I think you have to admit ...it would happen

Does the US even have a Rugby team? That's one sport I think I would like but never see it anywhere.

It's a chance for them to shine..

Er body knows that...

Just take a look at the Top of the medal table..

Where are the likes of spain, germany, holland, Italy, France, South Africa, Argentina and the rest of the top sporting nation..

You guys are getting carried away cos your kicking our asses at stuff at stuff nobody cares about

The day you can beat England at soccer, cricket, rugby or any other big sport.. fair play..

The Olympics.. biggest joke ever created.. We cant even play soccer cos we have to be ****ing GB in these game.. BULLSHIT....

It's a thing against the english.. It's not fair at all...

When we get the Olympics we should ban all the shite sports there playing this time and just have...

Soccer, Rugby, cricket and all the stuff where good at. let's see who kicks ass then..

Yeah.. all tell ya who would own then..

That bastard Olympics people did this on purpose.. i'n annoyed.. ****ing beach volleyball.. i mean come on come on come one come on.........

This is BS...
:LOL: ROFL :LOL:

when you bleeders DO put on Teh Olympics you had better have an event entitled

Ruling Upper Class & Royalty Group In-Breeding

then you'll have a chance to put a few skins on the wall :archive:

for f*cks sakes a few selected men from the Irish National Hurling Team given a cricket mallet for the 1st time just 5 minutes before a match would kick the shite out your bois :shake:

Funny that Mikiey.. Your country plays rugby union and are pretty shite at it, you play soccer also pretty shite as well.. Cricket, well, you'll never be any good at that.

You will never be any good at the real sports.. that's why you make up your own sports... that's pretty clear..

Enjoy your Olympics... Make yourself feel like you actually matter when it comes to sport..

And dumbass420.. As i already said.. GB Doesn't have a soccer team.. we play as seperate nations in sport. that's why.... Thought that would be pretty ****in clear.

I'm still laughing at what you said Mikiey.. US dominate the big sports soon..

LOL Never LOL Never..

Yeah.. and the Games are in London next time RG.. Just hope we ban all the shit sports and get some real ones on the go... You guys should come over and watch some top class sports in a proud country..

Must feel shit that a country the size of ours has achieved more than your big azz country when it comes to sport...

But hey, your World champs at baseball and the NFL every year.. lol

ok here we go again, anyone want popcorn?

Funny that Mikiey.. Your country plays rugby union and are pretty shite at it, you play soccer also pretty shite as well.. Cricket, well, you'll never be any good at that.

You will never be any good at the real sports.. that's why you make up your own sports... that's pretty clear..

Enjoy your Olympics... Make yourself feel like you actually matter when it comes to sport..

And dumbass420.. As i already said.. GB Doesn't have a soccer team.. we play as seperate nations in sport. that's why.... Thought that would be pretty ****in clear.

LOL Never LOL Never..

Yeah.. and the Games are in London next time RG.. Just hope we ban all the shit sports and get some real ones on the go... You guys should come over and watch some top class sports in a proud country..

Must feel shit that a country the size of ours has achieved more than your big azz country when it comes to sport...

sweetheart let me explain, it is like a club sport at university compared to a full scholarship sport, the players play for the fun of it ..the majority of athlete play the 4 major sports we American follow.

but explain why Soccer, Rugby and Cricket are real sports, because they are the only ones Great Britain can play? isn't that kind of pissing on the rest of the world

face facts P4E, if we gave a dam we would wipe the world out in these sports, it just we do not care enough, we play different sports that entertain us....why dominate all sport and make Great Britian feel even more insecure

if you doubt our World championships why not have Great Britain bring over a team and challenge them?..hell they are not real sports so you should be able to get a team of 25 for baseball and 45 for football out of a local publick to come over and kick ass on these non-real sport playing Americans - show off the great Britain talent

ok here we go again, anyone want popcorn?

NO thanks but it IS getting stupid ridiculous that he is not AC'd. Guess there are special pet rules for some people on here. Iggy list just got longer.:banghead:

NO thanks but it IS getting stupid ridiculous that he is not AC'd. Guess there are special pet rules for some people on here. Iggy list just got longer.:banghead:
no he is not any different anyone else....

IggyPop2.jpg

more like teh stooges than Iggy

So....no? Great Britain can't have 3 separate kickball teams together for two weeks? Bull. How'd England do in Euro Cup this year?

LOL Never LOL Never..

I see you're off your meds again.... :shake:

Guess there are special pet rules for some people on here.

Not really, but it is always a fine line to walk. I am certainly not a fan of these silly posts, especially hijacking this thread. If it goes much further, I'll probably split those posts out into a new thread.

ROFLROFLROFLROFL

This place cracks me up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back