Patriots acquire WR Isaiah Ford from Dolphins

chevss454

Data-driven decision-making is science and art.
Reaction score
4.61 - 40 dash. Sheesh.
Quicker than fast he's a perfect small slot guy to replace JE11. Fast release and quick out of his breaks. Great hands, wins 50:50 balls, good vision for YAC.
He's not an X but he can play slot or flanker. Inside the numbers he should be a reliable target with an occasional seam route against a LB.
He's a good technician who understands the nuances of the game and how to get open vs man or zone coverage.
He's not a blazer but he's faster than Jerry Rice was and that's fast enough if you know what you're doing.
I like the pick up. Excellent body control, good awareness of the sideline, he'll make a highlight reel catch with his athleticism.
Traded for a 7th rnd pick. Pocket change.
My comp for him in 2017 was Robert Woods.

SkiptoMyLou

Six Time Super Bowl Champions!
Reaction score
Quicker than fast he's a perfect small slot guy to replace JE11. Fast release and quick out of his breaks. Great hands, wins 50:50 balls, good vision for YAC.
He's not an X but he can play slot or flanker. Inside the numbers he should be a reliable target with an occasional seam route against a LB.
He's a good technician who understands the nuances of the game and how to get open vs man or zone coverage.
He's not a blazer but he's faster than Jerry Rice was and that's fast enough if you know what you're doing.
I like the pick up. Excellent body control, good awareness of the sideline, he'll make a highlight reel catch with his athleticism.
Traded for a 7th rnd pick. Pocket change.
My comp for him in 2017 was Robert Woods.

Are the Dolphins that stacked at WR or is there a reason he was shipped off for virtually nothing?

Pape

Reaction score
Don't know anything about him... Another potential Wes welker?