Patriots-Dolphins II Official Gameday Thread

bideau

Offering friendly advice
Reaction score
Let's get this rolling with the inactives:

PATRIOTS INACTIVES: LaAdrian Waddle, DJ Foster, Danny Amendola, Cyrus Jones, Malcolm Mitchell, Jordan Richards, Jacoby Brissett

DOLPHINS INACTIVES: Ryan Tannehill, Byron Maxwell, Jelani Jenkins, Thomas Duarte, Dominique Jonus, Leonte Carroo, Mario Williams

Mario Williams is out, I see. I wonder if he'll be back for the Fins next year.

Who is the best player from the 2006 draft (where Williams was #1 overall)?

He just might be on the Patriots - fourth round draft pick Stephen Gostkowski (though cases could be made for Ngata or Mangold, I suppose).

Let's get this rolling with the inactives:

PATRIOTS INACTIVES: LaAdrian Waddle, DJ Foster, Danny Amendola, Cyrus Jones, Malcolm Mitchell, Jordan Richards, Jacoby Brissett

DOLPHINS INACTIVES: Ryan Tannehill, Byron Maxwell, Jelani Jenkins, Thomas Duarte, Dominique Jonus, Leonte Carroo, Mario Williams

Patriots Active WRs: Edelman, Hogan, Floyd.

That's slightly concerning.

Wow, just realised we have this game live in the UK, wasn't really expecting it to be on. Go Pats.

Patriots Active WRs: Edelman, Hogan, Floyd.

That's slightly concerning.

Versus a secondary missing both safeties and their best cover CB.
Add to that Miami is 31st against the run. The WR's may not be needed too much in this one.

As to the game itself, don't really know what to expect; we rarely seem able to get our game going in Miami and end up getting sucked into a dogfight; it'll be interesting to see what the gameplan is.

I think we go for the early kill and blow them out in the first half. 28-3 Pats at halftime and then they bring out the Garop when the Pats go up 42 to 10 by late in the 3rd early 4th. Pats learned their lesson form losing to the Phins last year costing them home field. Also this blow out will send a psychological message to the Phins so if they meet again they will bring lube with them next time. Pats 52 Phins 17

Game time!

Go Pats!!!

:patriotlogo::patriotlogo::patriotlogo:

---------- Post added at 01:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

its too early to stream. You have to wait till kick off till they show the game.

Usually I get pre game about 20 of. The soccer game ran long. I'm good now.

Sure hope Brady doesn't have any more carries today

Back