Patriots fans sue Roger Goodell

That clown lawyer was on WEEI yesterday. I heard the tale end on this morning's replay. He's definitely burned a few too many brain cells.

It wasn't me. :shrug_n:

Cheers, BostonTim

That clown lawyer was on WEEI yesterday. I heard the tale end on this morning's replay. He's definitely burned a few too many brain cells.

Cheap advertising targeting the moron market? :shrug_n:

Cheers, BostonTim

There this moron on FB. That been defending it. Insulting respected morons like MD.

So for a 69th birthday a group of sisters are taking their mother to Beaverlick Kentucky and staying at Dick's Halfway Inn.

True story.

So for a 69th birthday a group of sisters are taking their mother to Beaverlick Kentucky and staying at Dick's Halfway Inn.

True story.
Skinny Dick's Halfway Inn is in Alaska, not Kentucky, and you can't 'stay' there. It isn't a real inn--it's a bar and grill.

I mean, not that I'd ever go there and I'd never buy one their Happy Bar Hoodies. I just heard about it. Yeah, that's it. I overheard someone talking about it.

http://www.skinnydicks.net/shop/pink-happy-bear-hoodie

I haven't been this shocked since that surprise ending in Titanic, when the ship sunk.

:eek:

And mostly the men died and women and kids didn't? big shocker there too. Damn sexists!

Cheers, BostonTim

Back