Patriots fans sue Roger Goodell

Yep.
Although I will be in your neck of the woods next weekend . Baseball game at St. George's.

Newport is a great place to visit. The only issue is the damned locals who get mad at me when I slow down in front of the mansions.

Nutkick

Newport is a great place to visit. The only issue is the damned locals who get mad at me when I slow down in front of the mansions.

Nutkick

I hate tourist drivers. The speed limit is not 5-10 MPh. You want to enjoy the mansions. There are parking lots to enjoy them . The worst are the ass holes who pull over blocking the street. So they can look at the boats . Go into one of the stores on Thames street

There's a town called Athol? Sounds like a grumpy old man with a lisp...
Athol is the punchline to the joke about the two towns in Massachusetts that are named after Clinton.

The fans that brought the suit are taking a beating from all corners, but as far as I'm concerned, they are at least trying to do something and it adds to the stack of evidence that Roger is a corrupt ahole.

It isn't OUR time they are wasting. A minor annoyance is still an annoyance and eventually all these court cases are going to make Roger's handlers wonder if there might be another stuffed shirt they can plug in that will still be a rainmaker without getting everybody pissed off at the league.

Agree. Any nuisance to Goodell is a good thing.

I hope Goodell gets eaten by black flies in Maine and is miserable.

Is Athol right next to Ballston (VA)?

No, it's near the Pittsburgh airport

Pgh-Airport-Traffic-Signs_lr.jpg

Back