Patriots fans sue Roger Goodell

The money must be coming from the Connecticut division!!

:coffee:

hnOJb.jpg

We all know at this stage that the only people who can hurt Goodell are the owners. he doesn't give a rats ass what the fans think, what the media thinks, what the players think. And why should he? He earns tens of millions from the greedy old men of the league and he can say or do anything he wants to and he knows they'll have his back as long as the cash keeps flowing.

We all know at this stage that the only people who can hurt Goodell are the owners. he doesn't give a rats ass what the fans think, what the media thinks, what the players think. And why should he? He earns tens of millions from the greedy old men of the league and he can say or do anything he wants to and he knows they'll have his back as long as the cash keeps flowing.

The courts can hurt him too.

I was going to add the courts in as well because actually, they can't. Even when b**ch slapped by Bearman, he shrugs it off and appeals and probably has a decent chance of the penalty being applied after the appeal because as the designated arbitrator, powers given to him under the CBA, he can do whatever he wants. Bearman was a small spoke in the wheel.

And even if the appeal confirms Bearman's decision, do you think he will really be affected? He just backed Kroenke for LA, a decision that is going to net the NFL even more riches and he was backed by the heavy hitters like Jones who came out of that battle on top.

This guy is untouchable, he's way ahead of even a mafia don at this stage.

The courts could hurt the owners a lot more than they can to Goodell. Overturning the Brady suspension doesn't take any money out of Goodell's pocket, or cause him a problem with the owners.

Goodell serves at the pleasure of the owners. He's nothing more than a puppet.

I was going to add the courts in as well because actually, they can't. Even when b**ch slapped by Bearman, he shrugs it off and appeals and probably has a decent chance of the penalty being applied after the appeal because as the designated arbitrator, powers given to him under the CBA, he can do whatever he wants. Bearman was a small spoke in the wheel.

And even if the appeal confirms Bearman's decision, do you think he will really be affected? He just backed Kroenke for LA, a decision that is going to net the NFL even more riches and he was backed by the heavy hitters like Jones who came out of that battle on top.

This guy is untouchable, he's way ahead of even a mafia don at this stage.

The Brady DG case has brought about both the owners and PA working toward an independent arbitration process so the courts and the butt whipping Berman gave him and by extension the owners will lead to his disciplinary powers being limited eventually.

The fans that brought the suit are taking a beating from all corners, but as far as I'm concerned, they are at least trying to do something and it adds to the stack of evidence that Roger is a corrupt ahole.

It isn't OUR time they are wasting. A minor annoyance is still an annoyance and eventually all these court cases are going to make Roger's handlers wonder if there might be another stuffed shirt they can plug in that will still be a rainmaker without getting everybody pissed off at the league.

Hawg73;2340050} A minor annoyance is still an annoyance and eventually all these court cases are going to make Roger's handlers wonder if there might be another stuffed shirt they can plug in that will still be a rainmaker without getting everybody pissed off at the league.[/QUOTE said:
I think that has already happened with the talks with the PA about independent arbitration that has been supported by the owners. The issue with Roger is not the business side but the disciplinary side. The question is can he reel in his ego? I don't believe so. The disciplinary side is where he gets his jollies.

I may live just over the border in "Canada" on that map, but at least I know how to spell Northampton.:harumph:

Hey at least "have rill" is spelled right.

BTW, I'm sure there are plenty of people who are surprised the city of Athol is not more prominently displayed. :coffee:

Back