Patriots favored by 21 over Colts. LOL

EasyBigFella

Got 6? YUP
Reaction score
Line opens at -21 and is expected to approach the mid 20s. I know they are Manning-less, but the idea of Polian having to stomach and absolute astrogliding in Foxboro next weekend is tremendous.

I really hope they keep their foot on their throats and really put their dix in the dirt. Nothing against the Colts or their fans, but even though they are throwing the season is chickenshit form, losing by 40+ to a Patriots team could put Polian over the edge.

Seek and Destroy

Never underestimate how much Belichick HATES Polian. If he gets a chance to put up 60, he will...

What are you basing that on?

???

Polian's consistent whining about the Patriots, getting rules changed to benefit his team, etc. Trust me, BB hates this idiot and it will show on the scoreboard on Sunday.

???

Polian's consistent whining about the Patriots, getting rules changed to benefit his team, etc. Trust me, BB hates this idiot and it will show on the scoreboard on Sunday.
That's why YOU hate Polian. I'm asking if you have any evidence to prove that Belichick also hates him.

The 5th stringers that are now the 3rd stringers will hopefully get even more playing time in this BUT do not underestimate the hate of the Colts against the Pats either. They have nothing much to play for but this. Haven't watched a Colts game in weeks so I have no idea who is doing what now but they will be up for this game if no other game this season.

The Pats will be up by 27, but a last second garbage time TD against the scrubs will keep them from covering.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm thinking Hoyer in the 3rd and Mallett in the 4th. BB will enjoy showing Polian how to build depth. :coffee:

That would be PRICELESS!

Especially if BB tells BoB not to let up and each tosses a pair of TD's!

BB's perfect assault on Polian: Let the announcers trounce him with their 3 1/2 hrs of captive viewers.

I hope the Gillette faithful start a raucus chorus of "Suck for Luck!" I'll be listening for it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Line opens at -21 and is expected to approach the mid 20s. I know they are Manning-less, but the idea of Polian having to stomach and absolute astrogliding in Foxboro next weekend is tremendous.

I really hope they keep their foot on their throats and really put their dix in the dirt. Nothing against the Colts or their fans, but even though they are throwing the season is chickenshit form, losing by 40+ to a Patriots team could put Polian over the edge.

Seek and Destroy

I bet most Colts fans are with you on this.

Seems like every single Colt fan wants Caldwell & Polian shitcaned. Another 60 burger could do the trick.:shrug:

FYI, I just went over to IndyStar and there's an article about how BB is going to run up the score on the Colts because he hates Polian. Told ya it wasn't just me...

http://www.indystar.com/article/201...e-hurt-?odyssey=tab|topnews|text|IndyStar.com
You should read that link before you offer it up as evidence.

What’s next: A Colts trip to New England would usually be for one of the NFL’s premier games of the season. That’s not the case this time, as the Patriots will be heavy, heavy favorites. There is no love lost between the Patriots and Colts, and I imagine Bill Belichick will make it hurt as much as he possibly can.
It doesn't even include Polian's name let alone give that as the reason Belichick intends to run up the score.

BB is getting Flutie out of retirement to kick for this game.. looking forward to it.

In an ideal world, the Colts will go 0-16 and Luck with either a.) Pull a John Elway and refuse to play for them (due to Manning being around) or b.) Luck shows up and flat out sucks a la Ryan Leaf.

Happy either way

Back