Patriots need a new kicker

Nugent/go for it more on 4th down/go for 2 after a TD/Bailes if really needed.

This is nothing compared to Gilmore not practicing because of illness.

This is not like cannon last week. Cannon blocked. Gilmore runs down the field just about every play. I have a cold tthe past two weeks that knocked me out. My wife also. Could barely climb stairs in house. Cannot imagine Gilmore if he's this sick covering Hopkins all after noon

Rub some dirt on it. Pansy ass. :)

Young Ho should have been kept...but, instead, they keep an old hag.

...maybe the punter can also kick field goals? He could be better than anyone.

This is not like cannon last week. Cannon blocked. Gilmore runs down the field just about every play. I have a cold tthe past two weeks that knocked me out. My wife also. Could barely climb stairs in house. Cannot imagine Gilmore if he's this sick covering Hopkins all after noon

Except Gilmore should be fine by Sunday. If he is still stick by then, then he should be in the Hospital.

Know a guy named Kai... Coincidence? I think not...

Wonder if this is just temporary or an extended stay... Anyone ever have their appendix removed ? Hurt? On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the most painful

I bumped my Flu Bomb thread just for you. You should list the recipe and put it on your fridge door and next time you feel like you might be starting to get sick go ahead and take the bomb. It works.

Edit: Please don't share with any Patriots players.It doesn't work for them.

Except Gilmore should be fine by Sunday. If he is still stick by then, then he should be in the Hospital.
Dr. Coolade? Is that you?

---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:05 PM ----------

I bumped my Flu Bomb thread just for you. You should list the recipe and put it on your fridge door and next time you feel like you might be starting to get sick go ahead and take the bomb. It works.

Edit: Please don't share with any Patriots players.It doesn't work for them.
A week ago I would have tried anything. I was out of breath just reaching for the remote.

Already ravaged by injuries. Then half the team gets the flu. Now no kicker. Honestly, if Bill can coach this team to a win in Houston, he’s coach of the year.

(P.S.: I’ve gotten three redirects on my phone trying to type this. Fix this damn site. Text Austin, do something. CP does not have the problems PP does.)

Emergency appendectomy means his appendix was ready to explode and may have already been leaking feces into his abdomen. On a scale of 1-10 that pain is a 9 or 10. If it did rupture, he'll be septic & have his abdomen irrigated regularly with large amounts of fluids going in and out through hoses. This is life threatening. 2 weeks is far too optimistic imo.

Emergency appendectomy means his appendix was ready to explode and may have already been leaking feces into his abdomen. On a scale of 1-10 that pain is a 9 or 10. If it did rupture, he'll be septic & have his abdomen irrigated regularly with large amounts of fluids going in and out through hoses. This is life threatening. 2 weeks is far too optimistic imo.
Thats some nasty shit right there ...

Forbath able to handle kickoff duties as well as field goals / xps?

Back