Patriots owner Robert Kraft will be charged in Florida prostitution sting

The main image of the place that I remember is of a woman dancing on the bar. She was in her late forties or so and was wearing kitty-kat glasses with a chain on them like a librarian would wear. Her hair was a mess. She also had a major pot belly. At one point, the phone rang and she squatted down to answer it right in front of me and automatically reached down to haul her belly out of the way to show me the goodies.

You paint quite a descriptive picture, Hawg. All too descriptive.
:eek:

About 15 years ago, my cousin did some research on the topic and discovered that Mickey's Valley View Lounge in Pawtucket RI was considered the "sleaziest strip joint in New England". Quote, unquote.

So, we went to a Pawsox game and afterwards went to find Mickey's.

It was a non-descript building in the middle of what appeared to be a residential neighborhood and was quite, uhhh, un-fancy inside.

Beers were dirt cheap at 2.75, there was no cover charge and the dancers ranged all over the map in age and appearance.

The main image of the place that I remember is of a woman dancing on the bar. She was in her late forties or so and was wearing kitty-kat glasses with a chain on them like a librarian would wear. Her hair was a mess. She also had a major pot belly. At one point, the phone rang and she squatted down to answer it right in front of me and automatically reached down to haul her belly out of the way to show me the goodies.

Yeah, I wish I hadn't seen that, but the review on the place was not wrong.

Classic GUNT.

I was never a strip club kind of guy. I'm in no way, shape or manner anything within light years of being a prude but they just never appealed to me. The look but don't touch aspect was only part of it.
I used to enjoy them, especially on business trips to the D.C. area, though I was always amused at myself when I peeked down the waitress's blouse while mostly naked women danced just a few few away.

Then I quit drinking and strip clubs were just sad so I stopped going. I still peek down waitress's blouses, though.

I used to enjoy them, especially on business trips to the D.C. area, though I was always amused at myself when I peeked down the waitress's blouse while mostly naked women danced just a few few away.

Then I quit drinking and strip clubs were just sad so I stopped going. I still peek down waitress's blouses, though.

^^^
This

The bartenders were usually hotter than the dancers.

^^^
This

The bartenders were usually hotter than the dancers.

Right before 9-11 we took a group of 10 guys up to Penobscot for guys getaway white water rafting trip. Road an RV up and back.

Check in to our camp, ate, then out to the local Center for the Performing Arts.

Upstate Maine.

Let’s just say the talent wasn’t to be confused with FL or CA.

Waitress was cute as a button though, with an incredible rack. After repeated compliments and accompanied blushes we just put the cards on the table - how much to lose the top? Much negotiating was had. But after a couple rounds we got her to agree for $200. $20 a head. Full 2 minutes topless with wiggling and nipple licking etc, etc.

She played. Loved every minute of it. Great time.

Except the onstage “talent” got PISSED! Walked right off. Manager came out irate. Kicked out.

Just as well. We were cucka’d. And god only knows what would’ve gone down if we dragged 2-3 of those pigs back to the campground in the RV.

PR stain will always stay. But it’ll fade.

I think the PR stain is more of a hiccup. I live outside of the New England market near Albany NY in a neighborhood surrounded by Jets/Giants fans. Although this is all over the news I've only had 2 people that I know bring it up and both times it was in a joking manner. I wear my Pats hat everywhere including the gym and at no point have any strangers called me out on the Kraft debacle. My point is the general population of non-Pats fans don't appear to give a shit.

On the other hand, Deflategate was a PR stain that took FOREVER to fade away and I had to listen to the cheating crap from all of my neighbors and their focking kids for what seemed like years. I've also had multiple strangers call me out on it year round when wearing my :patriotlogo: hat.

Guys watching the video.......... I'm tired of seeing Kraft being jerked around.

Guys watching the video.......... I love seeing a hog being jerked off by me.
fyp, but do you have a link to your pull-the-pig's-pud video?

I'm curious if you give them a table shower and a rub down before jerking them off, or just dive in, mud and all?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hpmjtZWVN0A" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I do the same thing.

fyp, but do you have a link to your pull-the-pig's-pud video?

I'm curious if you give them a table shower and a rub down before jerking them off, or just dive in, mud and all?

Here ya go:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ao720RQG2Ok" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Jesus, I was only messing with you. Thank you for not having it autoplay.

It's disturbing enough that there is a video of that. I just don't want to look.

Even scarier than watching “Free Solo”.

Back