Patriots ownership agreed to sell the Patriots

imapig

Conspiracy theorist.
Reaction score
“BREAKING: Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Kraft Sports Entertainment have agreed to SELL the New England Patriots. Specific terms haven’t been disclosed, but estimates have the team worth around $7B.

The Krafts turn the page after an illustrious 30 years of ownership that resulted in six Super Bowl wins on 10 appearances, with 11 AFC East Championships, 353 wins, and a 33-16 record in the postseason.

First Tom Brady, then Bill Belichick, now Robert Kraft…”

IMG_5077.jpeg

Breaking:

Piggy was trapped in a copulatory tie with his neighbor's sow daughter. A fire truck and a big hose seperated tham, but not before his neighbor beat him senseless.

Breaking:

Piggy was trapped in a copulatory tie with his neighbor's sow daughter. A fire truck and a big hose seperated tham, but not before his neighbor beat him senseless.
You’re confusing me with Mikiemo and now he should’ve worn a condom…

IMG_4597.jpeg

April 1st used to be a lot better before everyone had smart phones and new what the date was.
In days of Yore, radio stations would have some classics as folks just didn't pay attention to the date most of the time and didn't realize they were being pranked.

now get off my lawn! :soapbox:

Last edited:
“BREAKING: Patriots owner Robert Kraft and Kraft Sports Entertainment have agreed to SELL the New England Patriots. Specific terms haven’t been disclosed, but estimates have the team worth around $7B.

The Krafts turn the page after an illustrious 30 years of ownership that resulted in six Super Bowl wins on 10 appearances, with 11 AFC East Championships, 353 wins, and a 33-16 record in the postseason.

First Tom Brady, then Bill Belichick, now Robert Kraft…”

View attachment 26231
Happy New Year!

April 1st used to be a lot better before everyone had smart phones and new what the date was.
In days of Yore, radio stations would have some classics as folks just didn't pay attention to the date most of the time and didn't realize they were being pranked.

now get off my lawn! :soapbox:
April 1st and arguments in bars were among the most tragic consequences of smartphones becoming ubiquitous.

Back