Patriots Planet is...

Chicken soup for those matha effing rotten days. I was so grumpy til I opened the Chad Johnson condom thread.:)

I have to shut off my sigs and avies. My sons enjoy them too much and my daughters think I am a perv. All they see is boobs and they think I am at TitsPlanet, lol.

I have to shut off my sigs and avies. My sons enjoy them too much and my daughters think I am a perv. All they see is boobs and they think I am at TitsPlanet, lol.

Yeah..but I just noticed piggies new sig..ugh. I need to find one of some guy slapping his dong around and post it. :)

Yeah..but I just noticed piggies new sig..ugh. I need to find one of some guy slapping his dong around and post it. :)

Dude, some of those I even look at. Not cuz I want teh bewbiez or anything, but damn if it's hard not to look away.

I had one that was a pseudo-dong before. I'll have to find it.

What... you think imapig doesn't have one lying around?

Dude, some of those I even look at. Not cuz I want teh bewbiez or anything, but damn if it's hard not to look away.

I had one that was a pseudo-dong before. I'll have to find it.

Pseudo-dong..WORD of the MONTH.:)

What... you think imapig doesn't have one lying around?

No I just want all you tittie in sig and avs posters to have to look at a dick and I will post ten times as much as I do now so you have to see it every time.:)

It's only fair. *goes off to hunt*

No I just want all you tittie in sig and avs posters to have to look at a dick and I will post ten times as much as I do now so you have to see it every time.:)

Hey, hey... Don't go pointing fingers. I have a young, innocent boy in my ava.... oh boy.

Um...

Yeah.

You go gurl!

Make it a nice one!

You go gurl!

Make it a nice one!

DUDE I just googled "penis" and the funny thing is that a lot of those pics have been posted on here already.:)

Will the mods allow it though? I mean I might have to put a star over part of it so it is like the bouncing boobs with stars?:)

DUDE I just googled "penis" and the funny thing is that a lot of those pics have been posted on here already.:)

Will the mods allow it though? I mean I might have to put a star over part of it so it is like the bouncing boobs with stars?:)

There were a couple that looked painful :blink: Like, don't get near me with that thing.

There are loopholes, PAZ :D

this site seems pretty cool... used to post a lot on SportsRefuge but got tired of the same old banter there... maybe this will be my new home

So what is the biggest Patriot forum? Or the best for pure Patriot football discussions? I love the planet and all and will continue to lurk here, but this is really turning into way more of a social / political board then a Pats one.

So what is the biggest Patriot forum? Or the best for pure Patriot football discussions? I love the planet and all and will continue to lurk here, but this is really turning into way more of a social / political board then a Pats one.

It goes through waves, really. Depends on what's going on :shrug: Team-wise and social-wise. Something juicy out there in the real world gets as much attention as football.

This is like our bar, kinda. A place to shoot the breeze amongst people with whom we have a major thing in common.:patriots!

www.patsfans.com

Have a blast in that hell hole of insults, name calling, and flame wars. Great info and football knowledge there though, if you can get through the hate.

I like this board because there's NOT as much of this, as on some other boards I've been to

(BTW, I borrowed this fictional conversation from SkyMike of a Saints board as he attempted to similate a typical Football messageboard conversation from one of his least favorite sites. Some names have been changed)

Opening Poster : Rumor that we've had Dick Butkus in for visit.
Loser: Link?

Know-It-All: there's already a thread for this, moron.
Never-Touched-A-Female: : rumormongering!
Complete Retard: LOL +1 = fail
Socially Challenged: pawned!
Pseudo Iintellectual: A classified report from the NSC proves that ... blahblahblah....... and you are ignorant and uneducated.
Nerdboy: worst post ever.
Funny-Taste-in-Mouth: you puncutated it wrongly.
Lives-With-Mother: you fail at internet.
Yet-Another-Loser: ROFLGMAZOZ
Rejected-By-Daddy: can't hurt to bring him in for a look, the younger players can learn from him.
Can-Name-Every-Character-in-Star-Wars: (posts various silly cartoon faces)

Back