Patriots Planet is...

"a pretty established member it seems. i can't find the forum rules anywhere. are there any? specifically, can we post nudey pics?"

Just got this in a Private message. WTF??

"a pretty established member it seems. i can't find the forum rules anywhere. are there any? specifically, can we post nudey pics?"

Just got this in a Private message. WTF??

I didn't tell him to post my tits :shrug:

This Thread Is Useless Without Pictures.

If you posted a little more often, you'd know that already. :thwak:

Lol, I thought he was agreeing with you.

Hint- my boobs were RG's avatar just recently.

The one with the beer can?

The very one.

I had the song titties and beer in my head for about a week until I was drunk enough one night to do something about it, lolz.

I am a classy dame. I know.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ylRplLnU84&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ylRplLnU84&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Patriots Planet is a place that has been UNPARALLELED for improving my understanding of football and being about to discuss it. THANK GOODNESS because this weekend I had the great pleasure of talking sports with the CBS crew who was in Tucson to cover Accenture Match play. Little did I know that at our little dinner round table debate and discussion was ten time Emmy Winner Lance Barrow and his crew. Tivo the guy...

I got to hang in their truck a bit on Sunday to watch how they produce a show it was CRAZY. About 100 screens in the truck and 15 people with Lance at the controls feeding the guys lines and asking for MOUNTAINS which he got.:)

I was asked why I don't have my own show (yeah right) and Lance told me "You have an opinion about everything , don't you? " LOL!

It was kick ass weekend and PP was part of making that portion of it even better..CHEERS MATES!!

Back