Patriots really are in Jet's heads

I would have asked him if he has to change his name to "Williamson". ROFL
And I have ZERO problem with what the kid said. If anything, it shows he is aware of the NFL and its rivalries. I do bet that the TB pics are a residual of RR. I can't see calm, cool Bowles doing that.

Well said.
Posted via Mobile Device

Just trying to explain the post to jetstream1066 so there would be no miscommunication or dislike.!

I fully understood the entire post.......but thanks for the offer......now if I could only find my decoder ring. That would make reading these threads so much easier.

I understand about the Brady pics.....but again....what's the big deal......

LOL. Yeah, so what if we have pictures of our division rival's GOAT QB in our stadium/locker room!! What's the big deal??

LOL. Yeah, so what if we have pictures of our division rival's GOAT QB in our stadium/locker room!! What's the big deal??

As stated earlier by a forum regular......they are prob. pics left over from Rex' regime. .......and does it really matter that this guy is aware of the divisional rivalry and that he wants to sack a great QB as Brady?

As much as we laugh at this, I still hear "Yankees suck" chants at Fenway when the Sox are playing Baltimore. Just sayin'

As much as we laugh at this, I still hear "Yankees suck" chants at Fenway when the Sox are playing Baltimore. Just sayin'

The reason that happens is they're sending a message to the Jets. :coffee:

Cheers, BostonTim

While stupid, not sure how it applies in this situation..the Red Sox aren't chanting 'Yankees suck"..

As stated earlier by a forum regular......they are prob. pics left over from Rex' regime. .......and does it really matter that this guy is aware of the divisional rivalry and that he wants to sack a great QB as Brady?

Nope. Nothing wrong with that at all. Actually I remember thinking to myself during the draft about how overhyped I would be to get drafted. I'd talk trash right out the gate, right in the interview with Deion Sanders on stage.

Surprised that no one has bothered to point out that if LW were given his wish, he'd not get a single sack until late October.

:coffee:

Surprised that no one has bothered to point out that if LW were given his wish, he'd not get a single sack until late October.

But SOOOO WHAAAAT? What's he SUPPOSED TO SAY??

Back