Patriots vs Bills 8:15 Amazon Prime Game Thread

This team is shockingly bad. I honestly don’t know where to start. Stevenson and Uche. Shit can the rest I have no idea.
It’s impossible to say with Mac. I have no idea if he can play. Supporting cast and shot calling make a accurate judgment impossible.
They suck.

Last edited:
whenever Godsh-t has a high tackle game you know it’s a blowout because him and Bentley are the kings of padding tackle stats after losing big plays

Go root for the Dolphins
I've been Pats fan for 53 years, and will wake up one tomorrow. I won't however pretend that Bill and every decision he's made going into this season hasn't failed the team and the fans.

This team is shockingly bad. I honestly don’t no where to start. Stevenson and Uche. Shit can the rest I have no idea.
It’s impossible to say with Mac. I have no idea if he can play. Supporting cast and shot calling make a accurate judgment impossible.
They suck.
And that's the biggest crime, Bill and his ego may have ruined whatever potential this kid had, yet the bo bos still want to defend him.

This team is shockingly bad. I honestly don’t no where to start. Stevenson and Uche. Shit can the rest I have no idea.
They suck.
The Pats have some talent. But, it's not really showing up well though. Coaching is a lot of the problem.

Bills 3-3 in red zone and 75% on 3rd down
Patriots 3-12 on 3rd down

I am going to order something that will be delivered within 2 days just to make tonight feel somehow worthwhile.

The Pats have some talent. But, it's not really showing up well though. Coaching is a lot of the problem.
I don’t recall an offense that comes up just short of the sticks as often as this one.
I mean while the game is still competitive. Once they’re behind by two possessions they’re fvkked and no point counting.
But it’s a lot.

Two former NFL players on the postgame broadcast point blank said Patricia is the problem. He has no clue what he's doing and it shows
He's most of the problem, yes. Mac has regressed from last year also. Defense is overrated. Punter is a joker. BB has to have his share of the blame too...

He's most of the problem, yes. Mac has regressed from last year also. Defense is overrated. Punter is a joker. BB has to have his share of the blame too...
His share? Are you joking, every failed decision is solely Bill's fault, all of it.

The sequence before the half is a great example of how bad this offense is.

We get the ball on our 42 yd line with a 1:20 left. Perfect you think, great chance to get some kind of score. Mondre gets a bunch of yards on the next play, fantastic. Meyers then on the sideline for 9 yards, out of bounds, perfect. We're well inside their territory now.

Then.......on 2nd and 1, with 50+ seconds left, we call......a fucking run play?????? I mean WTF? You throw the goddamn ball every time in that situation. Mondre goes nowhere, and we have to call a timeout after burning a load of seconds and all of a sudden it's 3 and 1 and we call.....a QB sneak???? What?? Again, you throw the ball.....you go to 4 downs if necessary. But now, we're out of timeouts, and we can no longer get even a FG before the half.

This is appalling stuff from all concerned. A Patriots team with no situational awareness.

Not sure why BB thinks that Matt is a good coach. He isn't showing it.
Not sure why he took a Defensive Coordinator and thought he'd make a coach on Offense
And I'm sorry, I said it on here fro the start; Mac Jones is NOT a top-tier QB. He is laser sharp until he's under pressure.

The biggest takeaway I got outside of the actual game was wondering about your team over and over; "Who??" I never heard of a lot of NE players. So for the "It was all Brady" people, it was a lot Brady but it was a lot of house-hgold names. Star players.

Not sure why he took a Defensive Coordinator and thought he'd make a coach on Offense
And I'm sorry, I said it on here fro the start; Mac Jones is NOT a top-tier QB. He is laser sharp until he's under pressure.

The biggest takeaway I got outside of the actual game was wondering about your team over and over; "Who??" I never heard of a lot of NE players. So for the "It was all Brady" people, it was a lot Brady but it was a lot of house-hgold names. Star players.
I have to ask you, do you hold your breath every time Allen jumps 3 feet into the year into five tacklers? I mean what is wrong with him to keep doing that every game? The announcers even said he knows he needs to stop doing it and the coaches have told him to stop doing it but yet he keeps doing it. He is only going to get away with that for so long and also drastically shorten his career. He really doesn’t need to do that at all as his running is great just on its own.

in terms of your last sentence, Brady made a lot of players house hold names.

Back