Patriots vs Broncos - It's That Game Thread

I blame this lose on Brady. He fukign ducked. How many times has he overthrown Moss this year?

Both teams (Red Sox, Pats) Collectively shit all over themselves today after having the lead and the game in hand.

What REALLY bothers me is how TFB was very UNBradylike................Again

I know dude is coming off major knee surgery, but damn..............I've seen Tommy make more mistakes to cost the Patriots games this year than I have in the last 3 years combined.

Thanks for making my day suck Pats and Sox.

DAMMIT

WTF happened to this offense in the second half? They need to get their heads out of their asses.

Worst day for Boston sports in a while...

BB looking to show him respect and Josh too distracted with his showboating.

Josh will not likely get that sam respect from BB later.......

He had every right to be excited. It was a huge win for his franchise. I doubt they give it a 2nd thought.

For a second there, it look like McDaniels was saluting the Fuehrer.

Josh will not likely get that same respect from BB later.......

Yeah. I think that was a bit much for McD. I like the guy...but c'mon. It's week 5, not the AFCCG.

TBC had a good game today. Couple of plays on D that could have changed things for us in a big way.

The batted pass that led to the Gaffney reception and the batted pass that Marshall managed to throw into the ground instead of turning out a pick.

I feel sick to my stomach right now, but only because we had so many chances to finish the game and yet again we allowed a team back in, in the second half.

Who cares, he has every right to be excited and I seriously doubt BB is going to go cry about it. Josh's team showed up and he was excited to get a win off his old coach (and show he's not a fat failure like Mangina and Romeo).

The Patriots should have gotten a reliable running back during the off season to take the pressure off of Brady. Taylor has a history of getting hurt,now the season is on the arm of a qb who missed a year because of major surgery that also included a infection. Brady can not carry this team this year. I think this is how he will play all year.The good news is they still should go 12-4 or 11-5.

Back