Patriots vs Packers, Week 9 2018

You know what's so cool?
The team I root for is the most penalized team in the NFL. Yours is the least.
And mine has the most difficult schedule ( next to the clowns but that's becuase of us)
Yet we are just a half game behind ya.

And we may have another pretty decent RB added the roster shortly. Not that I give a shit.

Nice win.

Yeah, the road to Lombardi is paved with stupidity and a lack of discipline. Hallmark traits of every Championship.

Gilmore is playing lights out ball at the moment. No fuss and very little attention from the media.

Loved how the D turned in their best performance last night. I am a fan. I am a Stephon Gilmore fan. Flowers is awesome. He is getting better every week.

Turns out that asshole from Indy wasn't so dumb when he suggested Patterson should be a RB. Although slow and dangerous behind the wheel, I can still serve a purpose.

DrNApDNU4AEeWBy.jpg

TB had a perfect passer rating in the 4th quarter, when it mattered most.
ARodgers shriveled & went 2 for 7.

This isn't sour grapes or complaining about the refs, just stating fact. Did anyone else notice GB holding our pass rushers on what seemed like every pass play of the Packers?

This isn't sour grapes or complaining about the refs, just stating fact. Did anyone else notice GB holding our pass rushers on what seemed like every pass play of the Packers?

Yes. It was very obvious on a few plays and even those weren't called.

Just wondering if we will hear from GB fans saying Rodgers hurt his arm.
Rodgers was rubbing his arm...
im watching undisputed righr now...Shannon Sharpe....making excuses fir GB

Quick Question. Brady went over 80k yards for regular and post season. First player ever.....But...why didnt they stop down the game, bring his family out, give him a certificate...because thats what happened with Brees when he got the regular season record.

Pats' life without Gronk, regular season.

Mike Reiss‏Verified account @MikeReiss<small class="time"> </small>
From <s>@</s>ESPNStatsInfo: In the 2 games without Rob Gronkowski this season, the Patriots won both and scored a total of 69 points.

It's in the playoffs, and particularly in the SB, where he can be the difference.

True, but....we need TE of some sort, just not having one is not going to work. If that means Gronk gets healthy or Hollister can ever get over....whatever the hell is wrong with him. We have to have that.

Watching the postgame too Belichick was gushing not just about how they played, but especially the work and effort the team has put in this year. It bodes well for the rest of the year, and produced one of the best Belichick quotes I've seen in a while (see sig).

Humor me, please.

There are a few teams working harder, improving, and getting better in the nfl.
Happens every year.

Yes. I also seen it numerous times...the refs also gave the Packers favorable spots too.

Watching the postgame too Belichick was gushing not just about how they played, but especially the work and effort the team has put in this year. It bodes well for the rest of the year, and produced one of the best Belichick quotes I've seen in a while (see sig).

And he was also proud of the team in the 2nd half of the KC game back in 2014. In that the team fought and he liked what he saw in the team.

Looks like he feels the same way about this team at this point in the season which is a good sign.

Nfl.com making sure to make a point of Brady having a better team around him than Rodgers after the golden boy lost.

Nfl.com making sure to make a point of Brady having a better team around him than Rodgers after the golden boy lost.

Yeah I love that one. A beter team around him. GB was ranked higher on defense, has their starting running back and TE, and has major weapons on offense. Their oline is ranked 5th. If Rodgers wins that game, there is zero mention of any of that.

Back