Patriots vs Texans Week 1, 2018

Who wins Pats vs Texans

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Could Nantz and Romo be any more blatant cheering on the Texans? Holy fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I usually don't think they are cheering, but they certainly are right now. I guess they could say they are just cheering for a good game, but man it's pretty wild to be shouting about it.

Could Nantz and Romo be any more blatant cheering on the Texans? Holy fuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If Romo could suit up for them right now he would. When he first started commentating he was a pleasure and fairly neutral.

He’s gotten a lot worse since.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Belichick I think is pissed about the 1st holding call on Gilmore since Watson was out of the pocket and running.

McCarron needs to go after that, pathetic, and he looked scared of the ball when it was coming to him on the punt. His posture/technique was awful on that one

Tsk, tsk, tsk! Fumbles will kill you every time.

And, yeah, Nantz and Romo were openly cheering for the Texans to get that ball. Sheesh! :rolleyes:

Pretty poor from Houston really, they made a lot of work getting that TD and killed a lot of time.

Disappointing to be just 7 up. We dominated for long periods. Need a clock sapping drive now to kill time.

It's partially going to come down to a 3rd down pass attempt.....I'd bet on Brady completing it

Pretty poor from Houston really, they made a lot of work getting that TD and killed a lot of time.

Disappointing to be just 7 up. We dominated for long periods. Need a clock sapping drive now to kill time.

Really sloppy game all around honestly. Lots of fuel for BB

If Romo could suit up for them right now he would. When he first started commentating he was a pleasure and fairly neutral.

He’s gotten a lot worse since.

You said it. Romo went from funny and informative to flaming fanboy in the course of about 4 games.

Gilmore should be taken out and shot.
:banghead:

Really sloppy game all around honestly. Lots of fuel for BB

Yeah, I suppose 1st game sloppiness. All teams suffer from it, really for the month as the NFL has watered down training camp so much that September is almost still pre-season. A lot of things for us to work on. ST tackling on our kickoffs have been poor imho. Receivers need work, run defense, the O line has given up some plays and the ball retention us probably what BB will be angriest at.

*sigh*

Why is it that the Pats inevitably give the ball back in these situations? They don't have much of a killer instinct sometimes.

Back