Patriots will replace Hernandez jerseys

Beaglebay

Houndsight is 20/20
Reaction score
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/Patriots-offer-trade-for-Aaron-Hernandez-jerseys-35498481

Patriots offer trade for Aaron Hernandez jerseys

storypage_APlogo_01.png

Share This Story

Updated Jun 28, 2013 3:49 PM ET

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. (AP)

The New England Patriots are offering a new jersey to all fans who want to get rid of the one they bought with Aaron Hernandez's name on it.
Hernandez is being held in jail on charges of first-degree murder. He has pleaded innocent. The team has released him and taken all Hernandez jerseys off the shelf at its souvenir store at Gillette Stadium.
The team says fans can come to their store at the stadium on the weekend of July 6-7 for a free jersey of comparable value.
Patriots spokesman Stacey James says children may not understand why their parents won't want them wearing their Hernandez jersey.

What they didn't tell you is that they will be replaced with Tim Tebow jerseys.... what a tough choice!:shake:

Pretty cool... If I were RK, I wouldn't want Hernandez jerseys on the streets either and would do my best to remove them from sight.

Nice PR move + it fits right in with the NFL erasing all signs of his NFL existence.

Nice PR move + it fits right in with the NFL erasing all signs of his NFL existence.
I'm curious, if they are trying to erase all signs of him, why are they continuing to report it on NFL.com? I guess they want to make some money off of it first.

Haters are enjoying watching the Ahern situation unfold, but props to the Pats. As usual, the team has handled the entire situation as best as can be expected.

Haters are enjoying watching the Ahern situation unfold, but props to the Pats. As usual, the team has handled the entire situation as best as can be expected.

I don't think anyone is enjoying it, this is a tragic story because at least one is dead and others may be also from the shithead and his gang of thugs.

I personally think they should wait until the verdict comes in. Innocent until proven guilty and all that...
Posted via Mobile Device

Court law is totally different than league law. And do you want the team market a guy you know killed someone simply because he got off on a technicality?

I wonder how many people will show up with the fake or counterfeit jersey's?

NFLN said is was just for jerseys purchased at the Pats pro shop. If that's true, other than a receipt which not many would likely have at this point, how does someone prove they bought it at the pro shop? It sounds wrong.

NFLN said is was just for jerseys purchased at the Pats pro shop. If that's true, other than a receipt which not many would likely have at this point, how does someone prove they bought it at the pro shop? It sounds wrong.

Credit card statement. Cancelled check. I doubt they'd argue about it with some sort of proof of payment to them.

I can't believe dickweeds are on the radio ripping Kraft for this. I would like to knee cap them, not for picking on Kraft, I do that, but for mocking the gesture.

Sure the only info is press releases but knowing Kraft what do you expect? He is an all info in before reply kind of guy.

I can't believe dickweeds are on the radio ripping Kraft for this. I would like to knee cap them, not for picking on Kraft, I do that, but for mocking the gesture.

Sure the only info is press releases but knowing Kraft what do you expect? He is an all info in before reply kind of guy.

I'm sick of it, too. Tom E Curran has been the worst of the local media people to show indignation at "It was the right thing to do" although Shaughnessy got in a few jabs as well. Curran argued the Pats didn't own up to their mistakes with Hernandez. WTF do these people expect? I don't get it. :shrug_n:

Tom E. Curran ‏<s>@</s>tomecurran <small class="time"> 18h </small> . <s>@</s>bigcalf49 I'm really not. They enabled a scumbag with lax oversight now are trying to high road everything. "Right thing to do" my ass.

Tom E. Curran ‏<s>@</s>tomecurran <small class="time"> 13h </small> <s>@</s>mark8021 don't get hung up on my use of word enable. lax oversight of an apparent moron on payroll is my point. Now they try to save face

Tom E. Curran ‏<s>@</s>tomecurran <small class="time"> 3h </small> <s>@</s>dwboston1 <s>@</s>mark8021 the win would have been turning over the rock that showed who he was and releasing him. I bet they'd like that one back

Tom E. Curran ‏<s>@</s>tomecurran <small class="time"> 2h </small> Wrote this last week. Better articulates my contention with Patriots image consciousness than Fridays tweets. http://www.csnne.com/blog/patriots-talk/curran-hernandez-couldnt-walk-walk …

I'm sick of it, too. Tom E Curran has been the worst of the local media people to show indignation at "It was the right thing to do" although Shaughnessy got in a few jabs as well. Curran argued the Pats didn't own up to their mistakes with Hernandez. WTF do these people expect? I don't get it. :shrug_n:

I wonder what he wrote when the Pats extended him,bet he
didn't have a problem then.

Back