Pats Trade For Saints Disgruntled WR????

Last edited:
He hates the Saints. Not sure they have a choice.

Julio is aging by the minute and only has so much time. He needed to go to a playoff ready team. Thomas could learn this year, recover and be ready to roll when Macs ready to start next season. He’s only 26 or 27 I think. BB and Peyton get along right?
I don’t know bout a first, but I’d certainly take Mike over another 2nd round corner in next years draft.

Julio is aging by the minute and only has so much time. He needed to go to a playoff ready team. Thomas could learn this year, recover and be ready to roll when Macs ready to start next season. He’s only 26 or 27 I think. BB and Peyton get along right?
I don’t know bout a first, but I’d certainly take Mike over another 2nd round corner in next years draft.

I agree with you.

nah, he's a bitch like his uncle. he aired his shit publicly. "i could make them look bad like they did me". no thanks.

nah, he's a bitch like his uncle. he aired his shit publicly. "i could make them look bad like they did me". no thanks.

Agree. This is not happening. Great player, but......I'm good with who we have.

Those trade suggestions were pretty clever, though. Not enough, but they sounded good.

Back