Pats vs Dolphins, Week 14, 2018

KC could very well lose next weekend to the Chargers and I don't see them beating the Seahawks in Seattle either.
you....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/218iXiKhKlg" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KC could very well lose next weekend to the Chargers and I don't see them beating the Seahawks in Seattle either.

Yep, the 1 seed is still very possible as long as the Pats win out. The Squealers NEVER worry me at all. And the Bills and Jets at home "should" be a cake walk. Plus this whole team should be just as mad now as they were after that KC game in 2014. Im still a little bit sick about that last play yesterday though...fuck

Heh. My girlfriend who doeaent even watch football said why are they all just standing around and letting that guy score.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Yep, the 1 seed is still very possible as long as the Pats win out. The Squealers NEVER worry me at all. And the Bills and Jets at home "should" be a cake walk. Plus this whole team should be just as mad now as they were after that KC game in 2014. Im still a little bit sick about that last play yesterday though...fuck
I've pretty much moved on, looking forward to this Thursdays game of KC and Chargers, I think we will know where we stand after that game is over.

Hands team or defense? That’s the question. Unfortunately they choose wrong:shrug_n:

~Dee~

Back