Pats will be Rammed senseless on Sunday - DOOOMMMEEDDD

gomezcat

Sniffing Ms Cat's knickers
Reaction score
Website
gomezcat.blogspot.com
Ladies and Gentlemen. Stop me if you've heard this before.

Young QB in his first Superbowl, up and coming Head Coach, underdog favoured to lose so heavily that turning up is an exercise in futility.

Yes, this beatdown by the Los Angeles Rams will be more than revenge for Superbowl 36; rather, it will be the start of a dynasty so awesome that, eventually, the other NFL teams will go off to form their own league.

The Pats win the toss and kick off. Weirdly, their D makes a stop as CJ Gurley/Todd Anderson run up the gut for no gain and a 3 and out. In the words of Admiral Akbar, it's a trap.

Johnny Hekker shapes to fake the punt. Then he fakes the fake, before faking the fake-fake. Belichick burns all three timeouts and, in the confusion, so does Chad O'Shea. The Pats give up a first down, and then some, after 3 delays of game.

Goff finds his various receivers against a now-exhausted Pats D and the game gets uglier than a ugly thing that's really ugly.

Unaccountably, the Rams only score 8 points in an uncharacteristically low-scoring affair.

The Pats are brutalised against a Rams front 4 that make the Fearsome Foursome look like pansies. At one point, Aaron Donald is quintuple-teamed. He dumps the entire O line into Brady.

The Pats are still in the game on the final drive. Brady finally drives downfield. With the ball at the Rams' 20, he fires a laser in the direction of Chris Hogan.

Nickell Robey-Coleman literally decapitates him and throws his body into the crowd a full 3 seconds before the ball arrives.

To everyone's astonishment, the side judge, who is a yard away, doesn't throw a flag. He actually covers his eyes to avoid looking at the Jumbotron.

The line judge is wearing a Jets jersey and looks familiar, like a certain commissioner.

The Rams hold out for the win.

Rams 8
Pats 0.

Cooks and Talib both get a Super Bowl ring since they were both cheated out of one because of the cheap shot injuries they received deep in the playoffs. McDaniels hasn't done anything different ever (except last year's SB where he decided to have the best thrower and catcher on the team switch places), so Cooks calls out the plays to his defense better than predictionist mofo Tony Romo from the booth. Flores won't be there because the Polar Vortex won't affect him in his new office in Miami, so Young Belichick is thrust into the limelight. Since Flores will obviously take his playbook with him, little Belichick uses an old one left behind by Patricia. Talib knows all the defensive plays and calls them out to his offense. They take us to the wood shed. Brady has said he will retire when he sucks. Sunday will be that day. A dynasty is born on Sunday. We're fvcked.

I’m still new to this. Am I missing something here? Is this some sort of reverse thread?

We are so fucked that words cannot even begin to describe just how fucked we are

It's a free world, but I recoil intuitively at SB Karma threads.

Just me.

Cheers

I’m still new to this. Am I missing something here? Is this some sort of reverse thread?

Yeah, they believe that by pretending they think they're going to lose that the God's of football will ignore the other 99.9% of the time they spend boasting about their prowess and look favorably upon them Sunday.

Yeah, they believe that by pretending they think they're going to lose that the God's of football will ignore the other 99.9% of the time they spend boasting about their prowess and look favorably upon them Sunday.

Well said. :4321:

Cheers

Gurley left for 8, Anderson right for 7. Goff to Cooks for 15. Rinse repeat.

Pressure up the middle by Suh, Donald, and Brockers. Tight coverage by Talib. Drops by Edleman and Gronk. Panice in Brady's eyes.

I fear this game will be similar to 1985. The Rams are balanced, well coached, and hungry. Madden won't be suggesting Brady play for overtime this time around. He'll be suggesting the Pats throw in the towel and Brady retire.

Doomed. Rams 42, Pats 3. Sigh....

Lol seems logical! We should have done this last season with the Colts but instead said how they would destroy opponents. Might have brought us to the playoffs.

Not my idea.

I wanted to Blood Eagle a Colts fan.

It obviously works. Where is your team?

That's for bitches. If you want to make a statement, Scaphism is the way to go.

Pretty devious.

Possibly the most alarming aspect of the Blood Eagle was the thought that if one cried out during the act they would not be allowed entrance to Valhalla.

Hard to imagine the internal strength required to remain mum as each rib is cut through with the Viking tomahawk along ones spine, peeled away not unlike a rack of lamb, and the lungs pulled out from the back and tossed atop each shoulder.

A tad disturbing.

Pretty devious.

Possibly the most alarming aspect of the Blood Eagle was the thought that if one cried out during the act they would not be allowed entrance to Valhalla.

Hard to imagine the internal strength required to remain mum as each rib is cut through with the Viking tomahawk along ones spine, peeled away not unlike a rack of lamb, and the lungs pulled out from the back and tossed atop each shoulder.

A tad disturbing.

Lol just a tad

Marshall Faulk knew 18 years ago. He knew the camera wouldn't lie and all it's truths would unfairly wreck his just rewards. Even though the Rams walk through taping was uncovered as fake he knew the only way The Greatest Show on Turf could lose was because of Patriot Football Chicanery. Faulk and the Rams were on their way to a Dynasty. However after the Rams had their collective balls dry shaved by Adam V, Faulk became wrapped up in bitterness and used his raised fist to rail at Cosmic injustice. He kicked around here and there ending up at the NFL Network and a date with a sexual misconduct beef that only Warren Sapp thought was bogus. After all said Sapp he only "pulled out the tip". Think about this. For the first time in forever the Patriots have not become embroiled in a cheating scandal. The Cheating Cheaters have no edge. Faulk knows this and it is time for the Rams to shine. This will be their moment, at long last.
We have no chance.
None.

Ram Ramity Ramalamadingdong Ramits 46
Loser Cheatriots 10

We are DOOOMED!!
Doomed I tell you!

Back