Paul Spicer, Hero, American

Dawsonstouchbac

Reaction score
I am glad Paul Spicer has the balls unlike most other NFL players to speak up. He knows that the Patsies are a bunch of cheaters...this is the cheating era in sports. The Jags might as well not show up for the game.

You're right, they might as well not show up. Agreed.

Hey Anthony Smith spoke up as well. That turned out quite well.

When are you starting your "prediction" thread?

Pretty sad when fans of a team have to try and hitch their star to every flavor of the week when their own team couldn't get the job done.

Paul Spicer IS a true hero! I agree with Dawson.

His comments can only fuel the nuclear fire that is the New England Patriots...his comments will crack the whip over the already frothing angry Beast from the East and drive it to crush the lowly cats.

Paul Spicer, I salute you!:toast:

DarrylStingley on 01-10-2008 at 10:47 AM said:
Paul Spicer = Irrelevant
Well, he;s actually a pretty good player.

But sadly, dumb as a bag of hammers.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 11:08 AM said:
It is impossible for the Jags to win with as much money as Bob Kraft has.

I may start it tomorrow.

That's right. The dude (not a BL reference--take it easy) should print his own money.

I'm so looking forward to it.

Yeah, having all that money has certainly helped Paul Allen and Dan Snyder win all those championships.

Undertaker #59* on 01-10-2008 at 11:24 AM said:
Yeah, having all that money has certainly helped Paul Allen and Dan Snyder win all those championships.

They have other interests and they tend not to be tech savvy. (they don't understand how a camera could help a team win a game)

Undertaker #59* on 01-10-2008 at 11:24 AM said:

Oh no UT, this theory is more M Night Shamalamalamadingdong than having money to spend on talent, coaches etc.

He's inferring that the refs are paid off (in advance of course).

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 11:29 AM said:
They have other interests and they tend not to be tech savvy. (they don't understand how a camera could help a team win a game)

I think it is probably safe to say that Paul Allen is a little more tech savvy than Bob Kraft. ROFL

But this was about money anyway and how much Kraft has. Shit, Paul Allen is rich enough that he could buy 27 of the 32 NFL teams.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 11:29 AM said:
Paul Allen is not tech savvy? are you hitting the sauce a little early

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 10:29 AM said:
(they don't understand how a camera could help a team win a game)

Absolutely! There's no way the Patriots would have been one of the dominant teams in the league for the majority of the decade without the cameras.

Except that all the other teams were doing the same thing from their coaching boxes upstairs.

But you're right, it's all about the cameras. :rolleyes:

TrueBeliever on 01-10-2008 at 12:39 PM said:
Absolutely! There's no way the Patriots would have been one of the dominant teams in the league for the majority of the decade without the cameras.

Except that all the other teams were doing the same thing from their coaching boxes upstairs.

But you're right, it's all about the cameras. :rolleyes:

Your team took advantage of other teams. You can make any argument you want, but they were found guilty of cheating. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hey D22 do you hear this BS? They really have convince themselves that there team did nothing wrong even though the NFL had a total of 3 quarters of a million dollars in fines and a loss of a draft pick. I am sure these are the same idiots who blame Buckner.

Dawsonstouchbac on 01-10-2008 at 01:47 PM said:
Your team took advantage of other teams. You can make any argument you want, but they were found guilty of cheating. ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

Hey D22 do you hear this BS? They really have convince themselves that there team did nothing wrong even though the NFL had a total of 3 quarters of a million dollars in fines and a loss of a draft pick. I am sure these are the same idiots who blame Buckner.
Uh-oh,Douchbags calling for his mommy........:patriots!

Back