Peyton being Peyton

Yeah sorry.

You guys spent the whole week belly laughing at Manning for failing. Now Brady failed and its time to reap what you sow.
truthfully it doesn't bother me, it drove me to try to hurt the MFer who spoke the next time wwe met be it on a football field as a 30 year old running around in an old fart flag league or when I played pick up basketball. I sat quiet when we won and I sat quiet when we lost but if I had a chance to lay into someone in a future game you bet you ass I would and did. I miss those days on mornings like this.

in the case of a message board I have no issue with the Jaric's talking shit, you take enough that you are OK to respond the same. it is the drive by shit stirring ones that bother me. I cionsider your banter two friends busting nuts. I consider Drive by's very much douchebaggery.

but hey, it will come back around and that is why I rarely talk sh!t unless it is in good fun.

Yeah and I get things are a bit tender, so I've been mostly restraining myself. Losing in the playoffs sucks because the dream is over for at least another year.

Of course for teams not quarterbacked by Andrew Luck that dream is likily going to be over for quite some time, but you get my point.

Yeah and I get things are a bit tender, so I've been mostly restraining myself. Losing in the playoffs sucks because the dream is over for at least another year.

Of course for teams not quarterbacked by Andrew Luck that dream is likily going to be over for quite some time, but you get my point.
what, we can add a DL, a Safety and a deep threat and keep Gronk healthy and hope Ridley recovers (he still isn't sure where he is) we will be stepping on your Colts next season.

what, we can add a DL, a Safety and a deep threat and keep Gronk healthy and hope Ridley recovers (he still isn't sure where he is) we will be stepping on your Colts next season.

Actually we don't play next season.

It's sort of like how superman has to hold back when he's Clark Kent so people don't get suspicious.

Rookie QBs don't win superbowls.
no they don't, but second year guy do.

he just needs to learn to stop running as much and taking too many hits, next year he will struggle.

no they don't, but second year guy do.

he just needs to learn to stop running as much and taking too many hits, next year he will struggle.

Well he's usually running away from the guy(s) our offensive linemen forgot to block. Hopefully that's less of an issue next year. We certainly have the cash to address the problem.

Well he's usually running away from the guy(s) our offensive linemen forgot to block. Hopefully that's less of an issue next year. We certainly have the cash to address the problem.

yeah Suck for Luck really seems to haveworked out...I think Dropping Polian was a better Idea

You know what, I am pretty tolerant but your and Steve-O's bating tonight is really uncalled for. :rolleyes:
TB had a suck game. He's had suck games in the playoffs before. 99% of Pats fans have 0 problem saying this. Too bad most of you manningfans can never admit it when Peyton does. Hell he doesn't even play for your team anymore. Pretty pathetic. ROFL
For Christ's sake wipe the sand out of your vagina. It was just a dig to all of the Brady ballwashers and all in good clean fun. I figured you guys would be more upset with Suggs after he told your team to enjoy your Pro Bowl.ROFL And to be accurate, I'm a Luck fan now that he leads my Colts. The Manning debate doesn't bother me either way.

Yeah sorry.

You guys spent the whole week belly laughing at Manning for failing. Now Brady failed and its time to reap what you sow.
Sorry, can't agree as far as time & place.
If we went and trolled a Broncos board about PM and they wanted to come back and dish us back on TB...fine. That's reaping what you sow. If we laughed at Luck here and the regular Colts fans posters here wanted to troll us back here, also fine...that's also reaping what you sow. It just makes no sense for Colts fans to troll here on behalf of a QB who doesn't even play for them anymore, and to do it the night of a horrific loss. It's childish, and hypocritical especially when it's some people who can't ever admit that PM was bad in some playoff games do it.

Last night, PC and I posed a couple posts back & forth about this topic and it was perfectly civil. So it can be done.:shrug:

For Christ's sake wipe the sand out of your vagina. It was just a dig to all of the Brady ballwashers and all in good clean fun. I figured you guys would be more upset with Suggs after he told your team to enjoy your Pro Bowl.ROFL And to be accurate, I'm a Luck fan now that he leads my Colts. The Manning debate doesn't bother me either way.
GFY driveby poster. Of all people to talk about sandy vages, you are the topper. ROFL

Actually I could not find a team that won a superbowl with its Qb having twice as many ints as td's...only the colts. So no, teams dont do that.

Here ya go midgar.

Last 3 AFCCG's for Brady:

3 TD's, 7 INT's, and QB Ratings of 66.4, 57.5, and 62.3.

And yet the Patriots won 2 out of 3.

Sorry, can't agree as far as time & place.
If we went and trolled a Broncos board about PM and they wanted to come back and dish us back on TB...fine. That's reaping what you sow. If we laughed at Luck here and the regular Colts fans posters here wanted to troll us back here, also fine...that's also reaping what you sow. It just makes no sense for Colts fans to troll here on behalf of a QB who doesn't even play for them anymore, and to do it the night of a horrific loss. It's childish, and hypocritical especially when it's some people who can't ever admit that PM was bad in some playoff games do it.

Last night, PC and I posed a couple posts back & forth about this topic and it was perfectly civil. So it can be done.:shrug:

GFY driveby poster. Of all people to talk about sandy vages, you are the topper. ROFL
It makes plenty of sense for colt fans to troll you now. When else are we supposed to troll? A couple of weeks after it happened? By then it won't be relevent anymore and just be weird. Besides, we were pretty tame compared to the stuff you guys say about Manning

You all were big enough boys and girls to mock Peyton Manning for failing, you're big enough boys and girls to take a bit of ribbing when your qb failed in even more epic fashion. It's just the Internet, it's not that deep.

Besides, you guys should be used to this by now. :poke: :D

It makes plenty of sense for colt fans to troll you now. When else are we supposed to troll? A couple of weeks after it happened? By then it won't be relevent anymore and just be weird. Besides, we were pretty tame compared to the stuff you guys say about Manning

You all were big enough boys and girls to mock Peyton Manning for failing, you're big enough boys and girls to take a bit of ribbing when your qb failed in even more epic fashion. It's just the Internet, it's not that deep.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one (first & second paragraph). Not the fact we can be ribbed for it, but for the reasons I stated in the post you quoted. Just rubs me the wrong way.

And yeah...to your last point...we ARE used to it, unfortunately. 5 years (07,09,10,11,12) is a solid trend not an anomaly.

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one (first & second paragraph). Not the fact we can be ribbed for it, but for the reasons I stated in the post you quoted. Just rubs me the wrong way.

And yeah...to your last point...we ARE used to it, unfortunately. 5 years (07,09,10,11,12) is a solid trend not an anomaly.

It's for your own good. Adversity builds character.

:D

What are we used to...making the playoffs? The poor colt fans have won 1 superbowl in....wait let me see....43 years....So I guess some trends are not so bad.

You do know that....Peyton is not your Qb anymore...right?:coffee:

Back