Peyton Wants to Keep Playing, Exploring Options

Brady & his fans don't care about stats, though.

Couldn't resist, huh? Just had to see what Pats fans were thinking of the choker, cheater and sex offender finally hanging them up. LOL.

The only stat that matters is wins. Everything else is window dressing BUT I do want Brady to get even the dressing to stick it to the Church of Manning of folks like yourself who believe a great QBs is measured exclusively by yards and TDs and not playing his best football when the lights are the brightest against the best competition.

I can't even look at Twitter this morning. The knob-slobbering is ridiculous.

Yes but FA tampering period is tomorrow and then FA come Thursday. This will all blow over soon thankfully and Manninhgh can just fade into oblivion rubbing his junk in some women's face while drinking Bud and eating pizza. The biggest Phony this sport has ever known. I have never been happier than this morning when I read he was retiring. And of course our good pal Mort broke the news. Fitting for the cheat to tell the liar he was retiring.

March 7, 2012 was the date of the Colts' press conference to release Peyton. Tomorrow, March 7 he will retire a Bronco.

Nice thumb in the eye to Irsay on the way out. Way to go Peyton. He never misses a trick as he is known to hold grudges. lol.

Couldn't resist, huh? Just had to see what Pats fans were thinking of the choker, cheater and sex offender finally hanging them up. LOL.

The only stat that matters is wins. Everything else is window dressing BUT I do want Brady to get even the dressing to stick it to the Church of Manning of folks like yourself who believe a great QBs is measured exclusively by yards and TDs and not playing his best football when the lights are the brightest against the best competition.

Hey, I've always said that Brady is better. But I think PM is one of the greats (as do most who follow the game).

I'm more a fan of the game than of this or that player.

Hey, I've always said that Brady is better. But I think PM is one of the greats (as do most who follow the game).

I'm more a fan of the game than of this or that player.

Yes. I agree. He is an all-time great. Wherever you have Favre, put Peyton right in front of him on the all time list.

Church of Seyton sounds moar legit...

Bottom line. Broncos won the Super Bowl. And Manning is hanging em up. I very happy about both. Would the Broncos have won with Oz? Who knows, Manning did protect the ball and just managed the game. A young Oz, might have made the game closer, but in the end, the Broncos D was too good. I say good day Manning. Enjoy your time off, the Broncos are onto the 2016-17 season, looking to repeat.

Bottom line. Broncos won the Super Bowl. And Manning is hanging em up. I very happy about both. Would the Broncos have won with Oz? Who knows, Manning did protect the ball and just managed the game. A young Oz, might have made the game closer, but in the end, the Broncos D was too good. I say good day Manning. Enjoy your time off, the Broncos are onto the 2016-17 season, looking to repeat.

Will $15 mil/year over 3 yrs be enough to keep Brock? Me thinks not.

there is a lot of history between brock and Elway. he will accept a team friendly contract.

One of those very special Elway/Bronco very cap friendlyl "nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean, know what I mean?" kinda deals. :coffee:

One of those very special Elway/Bronco very cap friendlyl "nudge nudge wink wink know what I mean, know what I mean?" kinda deals. :coffee:

um? sure! I was thinking like spying on an opponent to get the upper hand. That kind of thing!

Baltimore also had the number one defense in the league. Don't think any Colts fans were expecting Peyton to put up his regular numbers against them.

High INTs in the playoffs are his regular numbers.

that defense would have won with Heath Shuler under center. They could have run the ball into the line 3 times and punted on every possession and still won.

Bottom line- hope you enjoyed it, because it ain't happening again. One hit wonder, just like the '85 Bears and the '00 Ravens.

---------- Post added at 09:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:02 AM ----------

um? sure! I was thinking like spying on an opponent to get the upper hand. That kind of thing!

yeah, but that's what we refer to as speculation. Donkey cap violations were proved.

This guy wants you to know that Payton is retiring:

PaytonScreen_Shot_2016-03-06_at_2.02.23_PM.jpg

:dith:

Mazz, you will love this.Tony Dungy was on Mike & Mike this am talking about Peyton. I have transcribed this comment from what he said, it is not a paraphrase.
He said that when he was in college at Minnesota in the mid 1970s, Tom Moore was his QB coach. Dungy: "WE RAN THE EXACT SAME OFFENSE (as PM did in Indy), no huddle, he always wanted to put it into the QB's hands. He sent in the plays, but you were looking at the defense and you had the last call."
SO NO, ALL YOU HAGIOGRAPHERS OUT THERE PM DID NOT CHANGE THE GAME OR CHANGE QBING OR ANYTHING.

Dungy also said that before the SB game against Chicago, PM watched all Chi's games that year (06) and "MADE SORGI" (DUNGY'S words) watch all of Chi's preseason games too incase he missed something. MADE SORGI????? TB would have watched those games his damnself.

Peyton played for those blowjobs BB warned NE about falling prey to.

Back