Phil Jackson, innovator of the triangle but is he racist?

Was Jackson being racist with his comments?

• Hell yeah he was

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The more important question, is are you allowed to grab him by the posse?

Throw him out of the club... :coffee:

====

Does it matter what he meant? No, no it doesn't.

He lived in the same town where I'm from. His dad was a pastor there. Not related to the thread, but, kinda though.

---------- Post added at 10:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:22 AM ----------

I thought it was a well established protocol, that if a white guy says it about black people, then it's racist. Other combinations are still acceptable, (at least for now).

:coffee:

Everyone trying to bring down the cracker jack... :frown:

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Yet another word that is now a code word for racism. Just stupid.

So many codes...so little time.

I thought it was a well established protocol, that if a white guy says it about black people, then it's racist. Other combinations are still acceptable, (at least for now).

:coffee:

This is correct and anyone who disagrees with it isn't a vile racist.

I don't care for it either and would NEVER call anyone that but I refuse to denounce it wholly until black people stop saying it to each other because whatever the rationale, it is still hypocrisy. The word is either a hateful slur they don't accept under any circumstances or it isn't.

Exactly. It's not like Mexicans or Chinese people routinely call each other by 'white created' racial slurs.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Back