Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

patsfanroach on 07-19-2007 at 04:58 PM said:
OK, I am new here, but a true fan since I was about 14 and we squished the fish...lol.

I have:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#20 Throw Back Gino Capelletti
#24 Blue Throwback Ty Law
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#28 Blue Throwback Curtis Martin (I had a white one but we burned it after the Jets got him)-really we did..lol
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Red Throw Back Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
#87 Blue Throw Back Coates
#93 Red Throw Back Seymour
# 96 Blue Thomas

None of these are authentic, they are too much,

You realize if you saved money by not buying 4 of these, you'd have enough for an authentic, right? :rolleyes:

EasyBigFella on 07-20-2007 at 09:26 AM said:
You realize if you saved money by not buying 4 of these, you'd have enough for an authentic, right? :rolleyes:

Why buy one jersey when you can buy 4 with the same amount of money? :shrug:

17-Philip Rivers Away Jersey
21-His Royal Majesty home jersey.

Ebay Authentics. . .;)

I'll be wearing the Rivers jersey in your house soon though I was disappointed to learn that I got bumped off our team's waiting list for tickets. Seems all the players are filling their allotment.

If anyone wants to sit with BOU, I'm now hunting for a seat.:thumb:

Bledsoe and a Bruschi blue.

BoltsOwnU on 07-20-2007 at 11:44 AM said:
17-Philip Rivers Away Jersey
21-His Royal Majesty home jersey.

Ebay Authentics. . .;)

I'll be wearing the Rivers jersey in your house soon though I was disappointed to learn that I got bumped off our team's waiting list for tickets. Seems all the players are filling their allotment.

If anyone wants to sit with BOU, I'm now hunting for a seat.:thumb:

Yeah, I'm sure people here will get right on that.

I wear mine all the time.. I have a brady, couch, bosselli, bruce armstrong, bledsoe, martin, brisby, I can go on and on.. I show my pride by wearing my pats jerseys outside of the house..

Since the season has started and there so many new Pats to get unis for, I figured I would go back to this thread. (The first one I ever posted in). Just to see what else people are buying now.

Here is my original list:
#2 Blue-Flutie
#4 Blue Vinatieri
#11 Silver Bledsoe
#12 Pro Bowl Brady
#14 Throw Back Grogan
#20 Throw Back Gino Capelletti
#24 Blue Throwback Ty Law
#24 Blue Ty Law
# 26 White Dillon
#28 Blue Throwback Curtis Martin
#36 Blue Milloy
#37 WHite Harrison
#39 White Maroney
#39 Blue Maroney
#50 Blue Vrabel
#52 Blue T Johnson
#54 Red Pro Bowl Bruschi
#54 Red Throw Back Bruschi
#54 Blue Bruschi
#55 Blue McGinest
#59 White Colvin
#80 Red Throw Back Brow
#80 White Brown
#80 Silver Brown
#82 Blue Graham
#83 Blue Branch
#84 White Watson
#87 Blue Givens
#87 Blue Throw Back Coates
#93 Red Throw Back Seymour

Here are my New Jersies:
#83 Wes Welker Home Blue

Here are my "other team"
White Reggie Bush
Red Joe Montana Throwback

I'll be at the Pro Shop this weekend and by God if they don't have any Gino jerseys in stock again... :cuss:

Got 2 Tom Brady Jerseys. One throwback and the other one modern. Have a Drew Bledsoe Jersey, Doug Flutie throwback, and Steve Grogan throwback. Oh I also have an Adam V. Jersey too. I know he's with the enemy now, but he's part of the dynasty, and I still have respect for him, so kept it.

For my birthday I recieved an authentic Freddy Keaiho jersey to replace my Freeney Jersey which I decided when I bought it, I would retire when/if we ever won a SB.

Had a Ty Warren home blue disappear on me after the Bronco's loss; now sport a Rodney Harrison home blue. I chose him so he wouldn't feel disrespected and come after me.

I just bought my hubby a LoMo one, and I just customized myself a LO LO one. That kicks so much ass! Now I can feel cool like you guys in my Pats jersey, I feel official now!:patriots! :patriots! :patriots!

I got my first and last Patriots jersey (an authentic one at that) back in 1997.

Anyone care to guess who this "Dancing Bear" is?

ccanty.jpg

Man, that was not a good decision. :doh: I was drinking waaay too much back then. Now I stick to hats.

BTW: I remember a lot of folks having buyer's remorse over their jersey purchases during the Bobby Grier era.

That team was aweful. I'm pretty sure I had a couple jersies from that era, but they were from the 94 team...

Roll out of bed on Sunday morning and put on the only jersey that's been good for 15 years - #80 T. Brown home shirt. The only sure thing I know about that name and number is that no other team colors will ever be sporting it....

I LOVE ME SOME TROY

Wandering Athol on 10-19-2007 at 04:20 AM said:
BTW: I remember a lot of folks having buyer's remorse over their jersey purchases during the Bobby Grier era.

:banghead:

I have two very expensive gameday jerseys (each $150+) hanging in my closet:

1996 #28 Martin :(
2001 #36 Milloy :mad:

PatsFanLisa on 10-19-2007 at 07:28 AM said:
I LOVE ME SOME TROY [/B]

I have to say that T. Brown's home jersey was the first Flying Elvis I bought. I have a home Blue an alternative silver and an away white. All of TB! He is the man and deserves all of the fan love he gets!:patriots! :pat: :thumb:

Back