Player Jersey's- which ones do you have?

bideau* on 10-19-2007 at 07:37 AM said:
:banghead:

I have two very expensive gameday jerseys (each $150+) hanging in my closet:

1996 #28 Martin :(
2001 #36 Milloy :mad:

This is why I have stuck to replica jersies to this point. I may invest in a Tom Brady this year, but only because he is not going anywhere and his jersey will be worn even when they tear down the Razor and replace it with what my grandkids will call "the new stadium".

:cool:

patsfanroach* on 10-19-2007 at 07:55 AM said:
This is why I have stuck to replica jersies to this point. I may invest in a Tom Brady this year, but only because he is not going anywhere and his jersey will be worn even when they tear down the Razor and replace it with what my grandkids will call "the new stadium".

:cool:

Yeah, but those gameday jerseys are sweet. The mesh ones with the ironed on numbers just don't do it for me. I like the genuine ones with the sewn on numbers, names and logos.

Perhaps enough time has passed that I can take the #36 of the hanger and start wearing it again?

No doubt. I have worn my on a few game days here and at the Bills game one of the guys in my tailgate wore my 36 and he even got a few complments...

I have a Bledsoe one with the 75th anniversary patch on it. I got for like $90 the year they changed styles of their uniforms. I would love to get a game jersey but at $250, that is too expensive...unless it's a Troy jersey.

I have Brady #12 white jersey, and a Dillon #28 blue, but I really want a #38 Kyle Eckel or #44 Heath Evans :D

Cool jersey thoughts...

I really want to get a Randy Moss now...yep I've given into the hysteria....

But I still have to get a Logan Mankins jersey made at some point...

Nicole got me a new one for my birthday, I think, but I don't know which one it is yet.

patsfanroach* on 10-19-2007 at 08:39 AM said:
That's future hall of famer there....

Also still have an old 1985 AFC Champs T-shirt, and a "Berry The Bears" t-shirt (with Pat Patriot standing over a beat up bear that's waving a white flag" and "New Orleans, here we come!" on it... but I don't wear either of those for obvious reason LOL

patsfanroach* on 10-19-2007 at 11:42 AM said:
Hope it is awesome....maybe Wes Welker or a New T Brown!

I think it's probably either a Welker, Thomas, Harrison, Vrabel, or Moss.

Whatever it is it'll go nicely with my Brown, Bruschi, Brady, and Dillon.

I'm glad Dillon did decide not to go to another team, it makes the jersey purchase feel less like a waste.

Those are sweet. I was too young to realize I should have kept those. I have all of the superbowl stuff including the Pats yearbooks, two game day mags from each season, all of the SI's from the seasons, the flags, hats t-shirts, yep it is all so commercialized but cool things to have twenty years from now...

patsfanroach* on 10-19-2007 at 08:45 AM said:
Those are sweet. I was too young to realize I should have kept those. I have all of the superbowl stuff including the Pats yearbooks, two game day mags from each season, all of the SI's from the seasons, the flags, hats t-shirts, yep it is all so commercialized but cool things to have twenty years from now...

I was lucky. It was only a few years after that, that I ended up leaving for the navy so my mother kept all my clothes in boxes, and when I got out I didn't have hardly any civies at all, so I had her send the stuff to me and I was pretty happy to have found all that stuff :)

Unfortunatley, I have no jerseys of the current players, but maybe one of these days I'll get one or two

At the beginning of this season my brother both me a Dillon jersey. It was really cheap so that's why he bought it. So now I have #28 Dillon and #37 Harrison.

The Maroney one I bought for my husband was 29.99 + 10.00 shipping on ebay. Authentic Reebok, everything sewn on.

And mine was off of ebay too, I don't know how, but these people customized whatever you want for 45 +12 shipping. They have a 350 rating at 100% so they must be doing something right! Maybe they are a liscensed place doing it on the DL. They have pics of their work and it looks perfect, everything sewn on.

That was the only way I was getting a Mankins jersey. I thought about Moss, but what if he leaves after this year (he'd have to be an idiot) and I don't want to fight with everyone out here about having a Brady jersey. But they had others, like Seymore, Bruschi, Adalius Thomas, and others. 26 pages of them overall!
I am a total ebayer. I bought another dirtbike for $750, too! KX 125, hauls ass but less scary than that big 250 2 stroke that I've been riding!

After trying to decide between mankins and wilfork, i bought a welker jersey! lol should be at the house today!

White #12 authentic Brady jersey
Blue #37 authentic Harrison jersey
Blue #80 T. Brown jersey

next: Silver #81 authentic Moss jersey! :)

Back