PM- How many TDs?

He'll get 60+ easy. He hasn't even had to try hard yet. HE is invinceable. There has never been a QB like him. He's surrounded by all-pro WRs. It will be a new record that will stand for decades, like Babe Ruth's home run record did. Silly question BT.

Come on karma, step in now and work your magic...

He is the greatest sportsman of all time, better than Usain Bolt, Sir Don Bradman*, Muhammed Ali, Pele and Richie Mc Caw* combined.

*Google them you lazy bastards.
Posted via Mobile Device

Rugby players and cricketeers aren't really athletes, though.

Next you're going to put badminton players on that list!

(i'm just joking)

KC - 2
@ NE - 2
@ KC - 2
TITANS - 4
SD - 3
@ Houston - 4 DOME
@ Oakland - 5 Good weather area

33 +22 = 55

PM's last 4 games will allow him to kill the record...

Keep in mind even the Titans lost to Jacksonville...

Lets say PM throws only 3 TD's against NE and the Chiefs Total he still ends up with 52..
IMO its almost impossible for him not to break it...

Manning is invincible, he has no peers!!!!! the man is on a mission from god and even if he plays night games with sun glasses on and only half a tank of gas he will break, shatter, destroy the record for teh penguin

KC - 2
@ NE - 2
@ KC - 2
TITANS - 4
SD - 3
@ Houston - 4 DOME
@ Oakland - 5 Good weather area

33 +22 = 55

PM's last 4 games will allow him to kill the record...

Keep in mind even the Titans lost to Jacksonville...

Lets say PM throws only 3 TD's against NE and the Chiefs Total he still ends up with 52..
IMO its almost impossible for him not to break it...

Unless.....

I think if the result of the two olympics had gone the way of Lee Chong Wei, he'd probably be regarded as number one, but I have to agree with Lin Dan.

Also, F Peyton Manning.

I say 60 TD this year. He on a mission to make sure no one ever breaks his TD record.

I say 60 TD this year. He on a mission to make sure no one ever breaks his TD record.

I thought he was on a mission to win the superbowl. I am not sure he could do 60. He would have to average 4 a game and they play the chiefs twice.

I think if the result of the two olympics had gone the way of Lee Chong Wei, he'd probably be regarded as number one, but I have to agree with Lin Dan.

Also, F Peyton Manning.

Hey Peyton!

tumblr_lyvvrgBGWk1r0i10do3_500.gif

I guess it depends on if he plays all the games. 50-51 isn't out of reach.

In 2005 he could have had 54-55 if took all the snaps. He didn't so that's the way it goes.

I think Manning & Denver are far more concerned about the SB because this is their last real shot at it.

I look for,Brock Osweiler, to get plenty of action is games get out of hand or if Denver has nothing to play for in the last game or two.

I guess it depends on if he plays all the games. 50-51 isn't out of reach.

In 2005 he could have had 54-55 if took all the snaps. He didn't so that's the way it goes.

I think Manning & Denver are far more concerned about the SB because this is their last real shot at it.

I look for,Brock Osweiler, to get plenty of action is games get out of hand or if Denver has nothing to play for in the last game or two.

Brady did not take all the snaps in 2007, so how many would he have had? Also Pretty sure Manning would have been no where near 55 td's in 2005 had he taken all the snaps and its not like Manning is leaving games this year no matter the score. Manning only sits games where there is snow on the ground.

Brady did not take all the snaps in 2007, so how many would he have had? Also Pretty sure Manning would have been no where near 55 td's in 2005 had he taken all the snaps and its not like Manning is leaving games this year no matter the score. Manning only sits games where there is snow on the ground.

If you're asking me a question, my answer is, I don't care.

If you're asking me a question, my answer is, I don't care.

You just seemed to know a lot about projecting. :coffee: Would still like to know how he would have went from 28 td's in 2005 to 54 with more snaps.....how many would he have needed like 300?

Back