Poll: BAMA vs. A&M

Who do you want to win (and why)?

• I'm rooting AGAINST Alabama (I'm tired of them winning everything)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Well, at least Dix got to stay in the game. Still wrong. :shake:

Well, at least Dix got to stay in the game. Still wrong. :shake:

I don't see how that was PI either. Never a ?? about "targeting"...no way.

He almost caught the ball!

As I said in who I'm watching, Clinton-Dix is the Tide's best DB. I think he's far ahead of Dee Milliner at this stage.

You have to be really careful in assessing Saban's senior starters. If he thinks he can win and if it's close, he'll start the senior even if a jr. or soph. is a better player. He uses that in recruiting and it helps him immensely.

What kind of stupid penalty is that? "Continued participation without a helmet - 15 yards?" Wow.

What kind of stupid penalty is that? "Continued participation without a helmet - 15 yards?" Wow.

Trying to stop head injuries but who the hell is going to stop in the middle of a play? Btw, only on the defense.

:blink:

Ball security...fumble by Yeldon, Bama...recovered by A&M at the goal line. 99 yds to go to get to a 1 score game. Whoopie. :coffee:

LOL, what a freaking weird game. That's college football for you, though.

Trying to stop head injuries but who the hell is going to stop in the middle of a play? Btw, only on the defense.

:blink:

Ball security...fumble by Yeldon, Bama...recovered by A&M at the goal line. 99 yds to go to get to a 1 score game. Whoopie. :coffee:

Yeah...only on defense. If it happens on offense, the play is stopped by the refs. If you're on defense, the helmetless player has to stop but the play keeps going :shake:

JOHNNYHAPPYHAPPY_medium.gif

Back