Poll: BAMA vs. A&M

Who do you want to win (and why)?

• I'm rooting AGAINST Alabama (I'm tired of them winning everything)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
You talked about Florida. Which has nothing to do with today's game.

OK I'll talk about today's game. Texas A&M is coming in with two wins Rice and Sam Houston where ever that is. Alabama is coming off a win against Virginia Tech. I did I didn't WANT either to win but I think Bama will come on top on this one.

OK I'll talk about today's game. Texas A&M is coming in with two wins Rice and Sam Houston where ever that is. Alabama is coming off a win against Virginia Tech. I did I didn't WANT either to win but I think Bama will come on top on this one.

Their QB comes out on top all the time. Have you SEEN MCCarron's girlfriend?

:coffee:

Their QB comes out on top all the time. Have you SEEN MCCarron's girlfriend?

:coffee:

The way they are going now, I think A&"M will take it. Bama is playing awfully conservative and making to many mental mistakes on both sides of the ball. My question is, what NFL team would want Manziel?

The way they are going now, I think A&"M will take it. Bama is playing awfully conservative and making to many mental mistakes on both sides of the ball. My question is, what NFL team would want Manziel?

Josh McDaniels will talk BB & Kraft into it

And that worked out this year with the saintly college phenom.

:high:

It would be party-times 101 with Gronk showing Manziel all the night life that New England clubs have woohoo :high:

Unless Saban can get McCarron's head back in the game, Bama is cooked. MCarron is uncharacteristically off on his passing.
Until that last drive, Texas A&M was almost flawless.

Unless Saban can get McCarron's head back in the game, Bama is cooked. MCarron is uncharacteristically off on his passing.
Until that last drive, Texas A&M was almost flawless.

Yeah, looks like MCCarron is doing just fine.

Tis a wonderfull thing when the Flea Flicker works.

New Ball Game,

It would be party-times 101 with Gronk showing Manziel all the night life that New England clubs have woohoo :high:

Yeah, I might just have to go ahead and hire a PI to keep me informed where they are every night...then I'd join em!

:toast:

That was Flutie-like

45 yds in the air as he was going backwards and off the wrong foot to boot. Magical talent

Back