Poll: BAMA vs. A&M

Who do you want to win (and why)?

• I'm rooting AGAINST Alabama (I'm tired of them winning everything)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I vote A&M because **** Nick Saban. I want to see him answer questions about Alabama cheating for another week.

Also, leave Johnny Manziel alone.

I voted both to lose.

I don't like reading about DJ Fluker getting all kinds of money while at Bama and he was like 15th player on the totem pole. Saban is a good football mind but he's dirty as they come. Bama has won plenty recently. It's time for someone else to have a turn. (and I'm a Bama fan)

A&M = Manziel = talented but spoiled brat who is 20 going on 12. Stupidly bends rules in plain sight for all to see. No respect for the game. His brashness rubs me the wrong way.

I can't root for either team.

Yeah. I voted both to lose...:)

I think AL is gonna cream the snotola out of 'em though. Poor little Johnny is gonna be running for his life. This may be the game he gets hurt for the 1st time.

'Bama.

I don't care what Nick Saban does. He produces phenomenal pro-ready players and always has an exciting team.

And yes, I recognize the hypocrisy, since I will bash Urban Meyer every single chance I get. I don't care.

Plus I think Manziel needs to be taken down a few pegs. It's too early in his career to be so smug.

'Bama.

I don't care what Nick Saban does. He produces phenomenal pro-ready players and always has an exciting team.

And yes, I recognize the hypocrisy, since I will bash Urban Meyer every single chance I get. I don't care.

Plus I think Manziel needs to be taken down a few pegs. It's too early in his career to be so smug.

I don't see it that way. I see Bama players coming out over hyped, worn out by over use and injured all too often. Mark Ingram is a bust, Trent Richardson came into the NFL injured and can't get healthy and Eddie Lacey also came in injured. Mt. Cody, pffffft. Rolando McClain. Milliner from last night's game being jerked by RR. You see my point.

I can only ROFL at this since there's some hypocrisy for sure.

Yes it is and he's such a little brat, too.

Don't we all root for Michigan?

ROFL

That is kind of weird isn't it. I do it more for Dave than anything because I love when he goes on about them in a win, it makes my week. I do not have a dog in college football I go for, although I do like watching the games.

The Wrecking Crew hasn't looked too good these last 2 games.

I don't care who wins. I'll just enjoy watching a game where I'm not driving my fingernails into the palms of my hands.

Also, a good game to do some draft "scouting".

I don't care who wins. I'll just enjoy watching a game where I'm not driving my fingernails into the palms of my hands.

Also, a good game to do some draft "scouting".

For Bama, I'll be watching:

WLB C J Mosley who may be Saban's secret weapon to shadow Johnny.
SLB Adrian Hubbard and
DE Ed Stinson who are Bama's pass rushers. Both top 50 draft prospects.
FS Ha Ha Clinton-Dix whose fearless style matches his unique name.
WR/RS Christion Jones. It's spelled the way he spells it. 3 TDs vs Va.Tech.

For A&M, besides Johnny:

LT Jake Matthews who played RT last year. BB loves these guys.
RT Cedric Ogbuehi who played RG last year. BB loves these guys even more.
RB Ben Malena who played ahead of Christine Michael last year. Top 5 talent but he's a RB so :shrug_n:.

I want Johnny hit so often he talks out of his ass... Wait he already talks shit...I want to see him humbled and the Ryan Leaf beat out of him

The way Florida is playing now I don't see them anywhere near the top (Dump Muschamp and send him to the pros). Alabama will probably stay on top who ever the Quarterback is and Texas A&M near the top who ever the Quarterback is. I do not favor any SEC teams except for Florida but I'd like to see Vanderbilt climb to the top for some freak reason. Never happen but it would be neat.

The way Florida is playing now I don't see them anywhere near the top (Dump Muschamp and send him to the pros). Alabama will probably stay on top who ever the Quarterback is and Texas A&M near the top who ever the Quarterback is. I do not favor any SEC teams except for Florida but I'd like to see Vanderbilt climb to the top for some freak reason. Never happen but it would be neat.

This has nothing to do with the topic. Thanks for sharing. :coffee:

I'm aware of the talk about Manziel being a dick, but I watched that upset over Bama last year in Tuscaloosa and thought it was an unbelievable performance. He all but single-handedly beat one of the best college teams in recent memory and it was one hell of a David vs. Goliath show.

His decision-making and accuracy were off the charts. He knew when to run and when to pull up. He is superb at moving the pocket away from pressure and throws on the run about as well as anyone I've ever seen. He drove that defense crazy.

I'm not worried about his future in the pros or anything else. I just like seeing somebody light the field up with skill and this kid has done that every time I've watched him.

I'd love to see him knock Alabama off, just because it is so damned implausible that anybody could do it twice.

Back