Polling your level of confidence on the Tuesday before the SB

How confidant are you today that the Patriots will win the Superbowl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm honestly calm and quietly confident. Part of me is very happy the team made it to the Super Bowl. Last time that happened was over a decade ago when nobody gave us a chance, and the Pats shocked the world.

The pressure is on the Giants this time. Every mediot is bringing up that vaunted D that killed the Pats four years ago and beat the Packers this year. Blah blah blah.

I see the Pats just blowing the doors off and making a statement (at least I hope). After the win against the Ravens, Pats are playing with house money. **** it. Go for broke.
Posted via Mobile Device

Well, the Giants are unpredictable, they have some pretty bad games, the Patriots dont lose by much when they do lose which isnt often.

Brady has had some bad playoff games, but in the SB when it counts the most, the guy is pretty good.

Whats that stat where when the Patriots play a Team the second time in the same season?This is the second time playing the Giants this Year...I just think Brady and CO are going to light it up.

my prediction ....Pats 42 Giants 27

100% confident the Patriots win. They will have a 60/40% run/pass ratio and beat them down. The Giants' run defense is their achilles heel. BB takes what he can get...and it pays off.

60 %

I doubt the Patriots turn the ball over 4 times again...

...and with two weeks to prepare, I am fairly confident that the NE coaches will have a game plan in place to mitigate the strengths of NY on offense and defense and exploit their weaknesses.

I went with 40%. Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham against the Patriots' secondary really scares me. It's upsetting to think that the Giants still beat the Patriots in Foxboro without Nicks...

I went with 40%. Nicks, Cruz, and Manningham against the Patriots' secondary really scares me. It's upsetting to think that the Giants still beat the Patriots in Foxboro without Nicks...

ANd without CHung and Spikes. Where is that Nate Jones and Adams dude right now? Sterling Moore FTW!

ANd without CHung and Spikes. Where is that Nate Jones and Adams dude right now? Sterling Moore FTW!

Ah I forgot about Chung and Spikes! Now I feel a little better. Still, McCourty trying to cover anyone right now bothers me, especially a guy like Nicks.

Ah I forgot about Chung and Spikes! Now I feel a little better. Still, McCourty trying to cover anyone right now bothers me, especially a guy like Nicks.

I like the changes the D has made and McCourty has been more successful as well. Vince is going to have another MONSTER game. He is rested and invested!!:rockon:

Bruce, Holt, Hakim :coffee:

I like the changes the D has made and McCourty has been more successful as well. Vince is going to have another MONSTER game. He is rested and invested!!:rockon:

I hope so. I think McCourty is playing better, but he's still not anywhere close to where he needs to be. He let Smith get behind him at least twice in the Baltimore game; both would've been easy TDs if Flacco had made better passes. I hope Vince can put together another effort like he did against the Ravens.

I hope so. I think McCourty is playing better, but he's still not anywhere close to where he needs to be. He let Smith get behind him at least twice in the Baltimore game; both would've been easy TDs if Flacco had made better passes. I hope Vince can put together another effort like he did against the Ravens.

I thought McCourty blew one of those as well, but it seems as if Chung was the one who screwed those up by biting on PA.

I thought McCourty blew one of those as well, but it seems as if Chung was the one who screwed those up by biting on PA.

I didn't get a chance to re-watch any of the game so I'll take your word for it.

Whats that stat where when the Patriots play a Team the second time in the same season? This is the second time playing the Giants this Year...

For the most part, from what I have read on wikipedia about Patriots seasons since 01, generally if the Patriots have lost to a team earlier in the season, they generally win the next game in the same season (should they meet another time).

Exceptions to this were in 05, losing to the Broncos in the Regular Season, and lost in the Playoffs to the Broncos again and in 06 we lost to the Colts and then got beat again.

These two games are the only cases where the Pats have lost to a team earlier in the season and then failed to beat them in a rematch.

I can't be bothered doing the opposite (i.e winning an earlier game, losing a later game), someone else could do it.

60%, I feel they deserve better than a 50/50 shot at this thing after all they have proven me wrong about this season. I

Plus, teams don't usually beat us twice in a year, I find it hard pressed to believe that BB and the boys wont have a plan to take care if business this time.

Back