Predict the Patriots Season (Poll)

Pick the games you think the Patriots will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cool Poll. Thanks Thomas. Looks like I went 14-2. Losses to Arizona and Denver.

I went with 13-3 with a loss @Miami because they'll be resting starters in that game.

14-2
losses at AZ & at Jets

I had to double-check my own selections, but my prediction (as recorded in this poll) is that they will go 7-9. I'm not feeling very optimistic about this season. Hopefully I'm wrong.

On the other hand, I seem to be one of the few people who think they will beat Denver in Denver.

I had to double-check my own selections, but my prediction (as recorded in this poll) is that they will go 7-9. I'm not feeling very optimistic about this season. Hopefully I'm wrong.

On the other hand, I seem to be one of the few people who think they will beat Denver in Denver.

1-3 without TB and 1-5 in the division?
Yup, I hope you're wrong.

7-9? Was there a plane wreck? This team has not had a losing record in 16 years, why now?

I think it will be 12-4 or 11-5. I actually think that we will beat Denver; my sense is that their QB situation has worsened since last year. Manning mostly had a stinker, but had enough experience to get through the tougher games. This year, they don't even have that.

I'm thinking we will lose to Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and possibly Houston and/or a divisional rival.

I think it will be 12-4 or 11-5. I actually think that we will beat Denver; my sense is that their QB situation has worsened since last year. Manning mostly had a stinker, but had enough experience to get through the tougher games. This year, they don't even have that.

I'm thinking we will lose to Arizona, Seattle, Baltimore, Pittsburgh and possibly Houston and/or a divisional rival.

Baltimore is a hot mess, if we lose that game we are in trouble. All the others are possible, but I will have to see Pitt, they just flat out own them. I'm telling you it will be stupid games like Cle and the jets.

Wait...

Thomas, shouldn't you be looking ahead to the Superbowl after the Pats go 18-0???

Back