Predict the Patriots Season (Poll)

Pick the games you think the Patriots will win

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't get why suddenly people think the Patriots will struggle @ Pittsburgh. Are they bringing back Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert in their primes or something? Did they do something amazing in the offseason to make you believe that they're absolutely not that team that got a bullshit lucky playoff win last year?

I don't get why suddenly people think the Patriots will struggle @ Pittsburgh. Are they bringing back Mean Joe Greene and Jack Lambert in their primes or something? Did they do something amazing in the offseason to make you believe that they're absolutely not that team that got a bullshit lucky playoff win last year?

Good OL
Antonio Brown is, imo, the best WR in the league
Teh Rapist

D is suspect but tough team overall.
HC is a brainfart away from an emotional breakdown.

The Steelers don't scare me. I like our chances.

12-4. The only real loss on paper I see is Arizona. They'll find a way to lose a few more including their annual "WTF??" loss to someone along the way. #1 seed in AFC regardless. I think Baltimore will be the team to push the Pats in the AFC and set up another Pats-Crows bloodbath for the AFC title in January.

14-2. Week 17 loss in Miami because the 1 seed is already wrapped up.

I see a few 11-5s out here. I don't think people yet realize how good the defense is going to be.

I think it's because typically, the Steelers do such a good job in containing Brady. Usually they hold him to around 40 points. That just might not be enough when going against Ben Rothwhatever.

:coffee:

Back