Preseason Game 4, 2016, Patriots vs. Giants

Thanks.

Have some extremely valuable and rare Rep.

Don't think I don't know this, having been so blessed today. BTW, both of those treasures will be cherished and beloved and are already up on Ebay. :coffee:

Cheers

Curran is reporting that Brady will start, followed by Brissett. Jimmy not to play.

Curran is reporting that Brady will start, followed by Brissett. Jimmy not to play.

As long as Brady plays only 1 series.

I'm in total agreement with JimmyG not playing and Brissett getting burned in against the NYG.

Brady playing in this game is insane. Absolutely zero reason for him to take snaps away from Jimmy and Jacoby while risking injury.
Agree with the modification that both TB and JG are starters and to play either is insane. JG is as much a Patriots starter right now as TB.

Has anyone noticed that we only need four letters to name all our QBs?

B J G T

Who isn't playing

6:30 p.m.: WR Matthew Slater, WR Malcolm Mitchell, CB Cre’Von LeBlanc, DE Rob Ninkovich, DE/LB Shea McClellin, G Jonathan Cooper, G Shaq Mason, WR Danny Amendola, TE Rob Gronkowski, DE Jabaal Sheard are not on the field in uniform for warmups.

WR Chris Harper is on the field but wearing street clothes, not in uniform.

6:09 p.m.: A host of Giants players, including quarterback Eli Manning, wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr. and nearly the entire starting defense, are not expected to play tonight, according to the team.

Read more at: http://nesn.com/2016/09/patriots-vs...ights-analysis-of-preseason-game-in-new-york/

Mingo looked good there, 2 plays in a row.
Offense is incredibly ragged.

Brady got his TD, now get him off the field.

Surprise surprise game is blacked out on direct TV. I only got to see the first half of the first Preseason game .

Offense finally got its Ishmael together and looked pretty good that last drive. Foster needs to be on this team.

This defense gets me more excited each week.

Surprise surprise game is blacked out on direct TV. I only got to see the first half of the first Preseason game .

Bears. Panther preseason games on youtube.

And probably saints game also

I'd like to see them integrate Mingo AND KGH on some 3rd down plays.

Mingo looks good.

KGH is on a milk carton. Hope that's intentional.

Dobson looks good.

Back