Quite A Year For Bob

Dwight Schrute

Deplorable #63174288
Reaction score
Palm Beach. $69 rubout bust. Bentley driven to a seedy strip mall. Pulled over. ID given. Subsequent sting set up. Hey, I have an idea! Let’s go back again tomorrow nt! Brilliant!

The best all around WR in the league acquired for nothing but a below market salary let go from a team in desperate need without a crime committed.

Kraft Productions busted filming sidelines in a Spygate 2 fashion, for content for the team website series Do Your Job. So he can get ad money from the likes of Shields MRI. Because, you know, when you bought the team for $170 mil and it’s only worth $2.5 bil you have to milk every available cent or end up in a soup line.

Is it time to shut it down?

I'd say the only issue is not bringing AB back but that also has a lot to do with the league not making a decision yet o him

The rest is folly IMO.

I'd say the only issue is not bringing AB back but that also has a lot to do with the league not making a decision yet o him

The rest is folly IMO.
I say bring him back and force the league to make something happen. They are out for your hide for a foolish video guy doing his job poorly. so IF you have to bend over and take it, sign AB as a form of reach around!!!!!

I say bring him back and force the league to make something happen. They are out for your hide for a foolish video guy doing his job poorly. so IF you have to bend over and take it, sign AB as a form of reach around!!!!!

I love it. wuv

Kraft has personally had better years but he's had worse, too. As he's aged and released some control I've wondered if he needs to take back more control of his empire to stop the dings or let loose altogether. I can't speak for him but as with TB, his brilliance is waning.

Kraft has personally had better years but he's had worse, too. As he's aged and released some control I've wondered if he needs to take back more control of his empire to stop the dings or let loose altogether. I can't speak for him but as with TB, his brilliance is waning.
I'm thinking he may want to give up more control because he is losing it in his advanced age more than those around him are not doing their jobb.

To me the uncertainty of who is in charge is more of an issue, and I fear Jonathon taking over. As I have stated many times - I see a lot of Jerry Jones in him.

I'm thinking he may want to give up more control because he is losing it in his advanced age more than those around him are not doing their jobb.

To me the uncertainty of who is in charge is more of an issue, and I fear Jonathon taking over. As I have stated many times - I see a lot of Jerry Jones in him.

He can continue to be a figure head for NFL dealings but I think Jonathan has already assumed his every day Patriot duties. I don't see any Jerrah in him; I'm not worried at all. Jonathan's take over has been smooth so far.

Letting Josh Gordon go for...reasons. That was great.

I know he wasn't having the best statistical year, but he's better than anyone else we have on the outside. He's still our 5th leading WR despite only playing 6 games and playing those games with some injuries.

And Gordon is doing virtually nothing for Happy Pete.

ever since Babooska Bobbie let Vlad Puttin it to him

stealing that Super Bowl Ring he was intended just to juggle it and have it a li'l ol' look-see

the entire US of A has been on a metaphorical & metaphysical decline of meteorical proportions

/ in before BigFlySky

:D

And Gordon is doing virtually nothing for Happy Pete.

Seattle being 24th in pass attempts this year probably has a bit to do with it. He doesn't get many looks and it doesn't help that he's now learning a new system in the middle of the season.

Seattle being 24th in pass attempts this year probably has a bit to do with it. He doesn't get many looks and it doesn't help that he's now learning a new system in the middle of the season.
Of all the bad decisions this year this is barely a blip and even behind the DThomas trade. I feel like people are just in the love with the name and what he used to be. He looked slow this year and was mediocre at best before he got injured, and he has sucked ever since then. He's no more than a JAG right now and it has nothing to do with learning a new system. He's a veteran, and it took him no time at all to learn the Pats much more complicated system in the middle of the season last year. Wilson is one the best QB's in the NFL, if he was getting open he'd be throwing to him. He's thrown the ball a combined 67 times the last 2 games, and JG has 3 catches. And it's not like he's drawing double coverage or a team's #1 CB. Face it man, he sucks right now.

Gordon and Thomas likely had nothing to do with B Kraft, those were football decisions.

At least Bobbie has himself a legitimate side piece and not the gold digger he was playing with in past years. :shrug:

Of all the bad decisions this year this is barely a blip and even behind the DThomas trade. I feel like people are just in the love with the name and what he used to be. He looked slow this year and was mediocre at best before he got injured, and he has sucked ever since then. He's no more than a JAG right now and it has nothing to do with learning a new system. He's a veteran, and it took him no time at all to learn the Pats much more complicated system in the middle of the season last year. Wilson is one the best QB's in the NFL, if he was getting open he'd be throwing to him. He's thrown the ball a combined 67 times the last 2 games, and JG has 3 catches. And it's not like he's drawing double coverage or a team's #1 CB. Face it man, he sucks right now.

I know he's not what he used to be, but my point is he's still better than what we currently have. Having a mediocre outside WR would be an improvement over the current situation.

stealing that Super Bowl Ring he was intended just to juggle it and have it a li'l ol' look-see

the entire US of A has been on a metaphorical & metaphysical decline of meteorical proportions

/ in before BigFlySky

This brings you out of the sand dunes?

This brings you out of the sand dunes?

iu

iu

/ in before BigFlySky

I approve of this message! :coffee:

There was a blog that had the story about Putin and Babooshka. It was a vivid detailed rich story that unfolded of a drunk Russian comrade on a Brobdingnagian vodka binge...if the Russian knew broken English. It was so fucking funny! I can't find the link to it anymore. That was one of the funniest blogs that I've ever read. It was pure gold!

What year was worse for him, as a personal level?

Back