Randall Gay Re-signed

harrisonhits on 05-24-2007 at 04:17 PM said:
<<
I think some of your fellow membereds are a little stressed over the "most fun guy" poll.
>>

Hey they left me out, I'm one of the most fun guys here and it doesn't bother me. They must not have very high self esteem if that bothers them......

I hear you. At any rate, no one defined "fun".

It did lead to some nice bids for attention from the guys though!

<<
At any rate, no one defined "fun".
>>

How about this. My last girlfriend was from Nagoya, Japan. I brought her to the US 3 times for several weeks, showed her all around Boston, NYC and Vegas, went to museums, concerts, dinners, whale watching, and then took her to Paris. Does that qualify as fun ?

harrisonhits on 05-24-2007 at 04:25 PM said:
<<
>>

How about this. My last girlfriend was from Nagoya, Japan. I brought her to the US 3 times for several weeks, showed her all around Boston, NYC and Vegas, went to museums, concerts, dinners, whale watching, and then took her to Paris. Does that qualify as fun ?

DAY-um! OMG

<<
>>

Did you have fun? I'm sorry but the more I type that word the sillier it looks. Fun Fun Fun.

I think I need some sugar.

Tell us about Paris. Do you speak French?

<<
>>

And you STILL didn't get any? Sounds like desperation to me ;)
Just teasing, man.

<<
>>

Is it just me, or does "whale watching" seem a little out of place here???

RavenB on 05-24-2007 at 04:13 PM said:
I think some of your fellow membereds are a little stressed over the "most fun guy" poll. :)
Well how would you feel if you found out Dashoe was more popular than you.

:hang:

dchester on 05-24-2007 at 04:51 PM said:

:hang:

Well he must have voted for himself once and got his parents to sign on and vote.

Or it's a ploy to encourage all the other guys to post pics of themselves, preferably shirtless and wearing leather pants o:)

<<
And you STILL didn't get any?
>>

Got plenty from the moment I met her in Japan:D

<<
Tell us about Paris. Do you speak French?
>>

I speak a little bit. Just the basics I always learn when I'm going somewhere. Please, thankyou, excuse me and about a dozen other things.

Paris is stunningly beautiful. The whole city is a piece of art from the sidewalks and lampposts to the amazing monuments like the Eiffel Tower, Louvre and Arch De Triumph. Huge gorgeous public gardens, pretty good food. Hell of a place. People were mostly pretty nice, only encountered a lousy attitude at one place.

The Louvre is incredible. It is the biggest museum in the world and we spent 8 hours in there and were able to really look at maybe 10% of the collection that was on display.

The Eiffel Tower is one of those things you see photos of all your life but you just can't grasp the scope of how f'ing HUGE it is until you are standing there looking at it.

Very cool vibe, very cool city.

I'll dig up some of my photos and post them if you'd like.

<<
>>

Oh Piggy that's soooooooooo....... well I can't even think of what to compare it to. My condolences.

harrisonhits on 05-24-2007 at 05:05 PM said:

Very cool vibe, very cool city.

I'll dig up some of my photos and post them if you'd like.

That would be awesome, thanks. I would love to go there. I've been to Greece but that was something like 20 years ago.

I would like to see the Louvre, so OK, you qualify as fun.
:)

Originally posted by RavenB on 05-24-2007 at 05:00 PM ...it's a ploy to encourage all the other guys to post pics of themselves, preferably shirtless and wearing leather pants o:)
I probably could do that, but I'd hate to spend money on leather pants and I know the end results would just break hearts (or turn stomachs).

Blue! woohoo

Did I click on the right thread?

I thought this was about Randall Blue Gay signing.

no/yes?:huh:

<<
I thought this was about Randall Blue Gay signing.
>>

It started out that way but the worm turned at some point :D

I saw Randall buying a whole lot of Pats stuff (helmet, shirts, etc) at the Pats Pro Shop last Saturday so he wasn't going anywhere!!

Randall Gay and Randy Moss finally live up top their potential this year!

Back