Random College Football Related Thread

I wish we could get W. Anderson when he enters the draft. I didn't think we'd get Barnore but we did.

at least it's a close score. Clearly Alabama has a big advantage at QB, but Georgia has a good D front. Georgia needs to upgrade their QB next year
Lots of high draft pics in this game, that's for sure.
Just shows what a massive gap between the SEC and everyone else

Last edited:
Georgia gets it done. nice! glad Mac won it last year but Alabama couldn't do it without him
(actually glad someone diff wins it in CFB... SEC will win, just a different team once in a while)

Way to go Georgia. A huge win for a major football program. Dave Andrews will be pleased!

Kirby Smart is a good coach, a Saban protege. I wonder how long it will be until we see him in the NFL.

Last edited:
FIyH5ghXIAElxZS

He is only a sophomore, have to wait another year
I know. I wrote when he enters the draft. Wishful thinking ahead.

I have made a list of Anderson, Harris, Will( the kicker as a backup) and okay, there was one more but can't think of it. LOL

Grats to Georgia. They earned it.

We have six championships, Saban, the seniors this year won last year and we have good players still on the team. We are still in good shape.

I've liked Christian Harris for a while now. His play last night did nothing to change my mind. Fits the Patriots needs as a good sized but fast LB. Right now he's graded as a 2nd rounder by most.

Back