Random College Football Related Thread

Baylor hangs on to beat OK St, by one inch. This could help ND should something happen with the current top 4.

I think ND made a superb hire in Marcus Freeman. I thought maybe they would go after Luke Fickell but I think they got it right. I also think Fickell will eventually end up the head guy at Ohio State & maybe even after the NFL season if Ryan Day goes to the Bears.

Last edited:
UM is gonna get rolled in the semis. It's going to be an ugly beat down.*

* Individual making prediction does not claim any special knowledge, and only follows college football secondarily. This is not gambling advice, and Poster is not liable for any losses you or anyone sustains stemming from direct or indirect consideration or Costanza-ing this opinion. However, Poster is willing to consider sharing any winnings from any and all such wagers. Prediction not valid in Puerto Rico or the US Virgin Islands.

Go Army, beat Navy !
Army-Black-Knights-Logo-History.jpg

Some good college bowl games today. Although I like Bama a lot, I'd like to see Cincy win it all.
Also, a good time to look at draft prospects.

Rutgers playing Wake right now. They had a 5-7 record but are playing because Texas AM dropped out

All I'm going to say is boiler up.

I Hope the Cincy-Bama and Michigan-Georgia are "good games" and not blowouts. Would love to see Cincy pull off the upset but not putting money on it

Bama comes out and runs it umpteen straight times (as I type this, no passes yet) and going no huddle

Back