Random Football News 2022

I skipped by between olympic events... OMG, what a joke! put flags on them and play flag football.
as a kid I watched the pro bowl (sometimes) and I thought they actually played football.
they should just drop the game completely

I watched one drive thinking I'll watch Mac play, but this is unwatchable.

Why not just put flags on their hips and play flag football? It would be less pathetic than whatever this is...

This is terrible, just do skills contests instead of a game. The dodge ball game they aired yesterday was better.

Mac just thru the 2pt conversion to a wide open guy. woo-hoo! :coffee:

(actually, is cool to see Mac in the game, but this pro bowl stuff is a joke)

oops... pick. guess the "chemistry" and plays not in sync just yet.

I skipped by between olympic events... OMG, what a joke! put flags on them and play flag football.
as a kid I watched the pro bowl (sometimes) and I thought they actually played football.

Yeah, I definitely remember there being at least a bit more effort years ago. Not full speed pass rushes but proper tackling and hits.

This is not worth a damn.

Just threw up in my mouth. Mac just competed a pass to Hill.
Back to watching golf.
the pro bowl creates some unfortunate combo's
it's such a bad joke of a game, no one cares.
I'm watching a marathon cross country race and mixed doubles curling over football. only way that happens... Pr/Blo(w) Bowl

I watched one drive thinking I'll watch Mac play, but this is unwatchable.

Why not just put flags on their hips and play flag football? It would be less pathetic than whatever this is...

And be a lot more entertaining if not getting hurt is the goal. That could actually be pretty damn funny

See what happens when you're in the playoffs and don't watch the Pro Bowl because you're in the SB?
Who knew it got this bad?

If people keep watching it the NFL will keep showing it. I do not watch.
I haven't watched in quite some time. My wife and were out doing errands and stopped off for a quick bite and the game was on at the bar. I had no idea it was two-hand-touch rules, and I don't have any recollection of when that went into effect.

As others have said, don't even play the game, pump up the skills and drills or something. I'll watch the HR derby, 3-point contest, slam-dunk contest... but I won't watch a worthless exhibition.

I haven't watched in quite some time. My wife and were out doing errands and stopped off for a quick bite and the game was on at the bar. I had no idea it was two-hand-touch rules, and I don't have any recollection of when that went into effect.

As others have said, don't even play the game, pump up the skills and drills or something. I'll watch the HR derby, 3-point contest, slam-dunk contest... but I won't watch a worthless exhibition.

I find myself agreeing, the Pro Bowl needs to become more of a straight up skills exhibition with no game being played given there is so little effort put into it by players. The nature of Pro Football as a full contact sport means that the sport's "All Star" game is always going to be a low-effort affair, that won't ever change.

I will say, though it saddens me to see so little effort given, I do understand why the Pro Bowl is played in that manner, given the relative brevity of a career as a professional athlete, why risk injury in a meaningless game if that injury might cost you potential future earnings?

Back