Random Football News 2022

I actually enjoyed the Pro Bowl. I thought the camaraderie between the players was nice, most everyone looked happy to be there, seemed to having good-spirited fun, chopping it up, slaps on the butt. Maybe I’m getting soft but it touched whatever part of my brain/soul likes seeing happy humans interacting together.

With that said, they should see about transitioning to flag football (in lieu of 1/2-handed touch) to actually make the game compelling. I totally understand avoiding full contact for obvious reasons, wanting to avoid injury (poor Robert Edwards), and these guys are fairly beat-up after a full season. It seems actual flag football would increase the skill level, competitiveness, and make it somewhat compelling as a viewer, without much risk of injury associated with full contact.

Just my 2 cents.

Last edited:
For some reason, Kyler Murray has removed all Cardinals content from his social media and has stopped following them.

Last edited:
For some reason, Kyle Murray has removed all Cardinals content from his social media and has stopped following them.

Strange we haven't heard more about it.
One thing to note: his AZ contract voids if he leaves to play MLB. Interesting.

He has 1 year left on his AZ contract with an $11M cap hit and $11M dead cap for 2022. AZ also has the 5th year option for 2023.
Give it a couple of days and we'll know what's going on.

Safe to say Kamara will not be playing a down in 2022, maybe beyond. Pictures were released by his victim.

dDlMni5l.jpg

Safe to say Kamara will not be playing a down in 2022, maybe beyond. Pictures were released by his victim.

dDlMni5l.jpg

I don't know. Players have done a lot of s*** over the years and still get to play. This is sick.

I don't know. Players have done a lot of s*** over the years and still get to play. This is sick.

It's more about Nevada law in this case, They are brutally tough on assault and battery there and quite rightly so. 5 years in prison is not unheard of there for cases like this. There seems to have been a melee near an elevator and Kamara I suppose might be able to claim he got caught up in a general donnybrook. But there is camera footage apparently.

It's more about Nevada law in this case, They are brutally tough on assault and battery there and quite rightly so. 5 years in prison is not unheard of there for cases like this. There seems to have been a melee near an elevator and Kamara I suppose might be able to claim he got caught up in a general donnybrook. But there is camera footage apparently.
That's interesting you mentioning it being different because of Nevada. Thanks for the post.

Back