Random Football News 2022

Zach Wilson has been benched!
Frank Reich lost his coaching job after playing the Patriots in 2022.

Zach Wilson lost his starting QB job after playing the Patriots in 2022.

If you're an NFL player and your roster status has a little uncertainty, Patriots week might be a good time to tweak a hamstring in practice.

Frank Reich lost his coaching job after playing the Patriots in 2022.

Zach Wilson lost his starting QB job after playing the Patriots in 2022.

If you're an NFL player and your roster status has a little uncertainty, Patriots week might be a good time to tweak a hamstring in practice.
FiQq3D1aUAAvYhw

Like to see Frank Reich hired as a "consultant" for the rest of the year.

Zach Wilson has been benched!
What I really like about this is that Joe Douglas & Robert Saleh aren’t so prideful that they cant move on from a mistake. Is Zach done for good, who knows? Maybe this is an attempt to bring him back around. Either way, not all draft picks work out and there’s no sense in continuing to play him just to try and prove that they made a good pick.

If you want to have a laugh, this is a great interview between Rich Eisen and the Fonz, aka the great Henry Winkler.

View: https://youtu.be/KYz8qeVjXZQ

This phone interview with "The Fonz" is absolutely brilliant and heartfelt and full of incredible significance for all of us that many will not catch but I hope you do.

Thank you @Roberto71 for this. ♥

What I really like about this is that Joe Douglas & Robert Saleh aren’t so prideful that they cant move on from a mistake. Is Zach done for good, who knows? Maybe this is an attempt to bring him back around. Either way, not all draft picks work out and there’s no sense in continuing to play him just to try and prove that they made a good pick.
So, on one hand you're right. On the other hand, if you don't think they're gazing wistfully at Smith in Seattle and WTF'ing their asses off, you're crazy. The Gino Smith Effect might be hanging on to highly-drafted QBs even longer hoping to turn them around (and paying for the privilege.)

So, on one hand you're right. On the other hand, if you don't think they're gazing wistfully at Smith in Seattle and WTF'ing their asses off, you're crazy. The Gino Smith Effect might be hanging on to highly-drafted QBs even longer hoping to turn them around (and paying for the privilege.)
I doubt they give a shit what’s happening with Geno. This front office and coaching staff weren’t here almost a decade ago.

Niners defense look scary good, but then again so did Pats until they played the Vikings.

Now if they shut down or even limit the Dolphins next week -- they will have my full attention.
I'm very curious to see how that 9ers V phins game goes. is the D results - and miami's O results - more a function of who they are playing or are they legit?
I just hope someone can beat the Chiefs.... man is that team obnoxious. every reciever - led by Kelce - act like douches after every catch.

I'm also still not totally sold on the Eagles. in fact, I need to see them beat someone like the 9ers before I'll believe they can get to the SB.

Bosa looked unplayable almost yesterday. NO had a 4th down in the RZ and Bosa took off, just a split second away from being offsides and the way he arced around the tackle and got to the QB was unreal. The speed that guy has.

I always liked DeMeco Ryans as a player, a real honest, great attitude leader and now he's really cutting it as DC for SF.

SF really do have all the tools to go all the way and Jimmy is playing well. Defense and offense is seriously talented.

Bosa looked unplayable almost yesterday. NO had a 4th down in the RZ and Bosa took off, just a split second away from being offsides and the way he arced around the tackle and got to the QB was unreal. The speed that guy has.

I always liked DeMeco Ryans as a player, a real honest, great attitude leader and now he's really cutting it as DC for SF.

SF really do have all the tools to go all the way and Jimmy is playing well. Defense and offense is seriously talented.
My only concern is with Jimmy always seeming to throw a "WTF was THAT?" interception when the lights are bright and the game hangs in the balance.

Back