Random Football News 2022

You win the pink prize

When I learn something useful here I give it a pink prize.
Yeah. I don't consider myself particularly dirty-minded, but I'll admit that is pretty far from what I thought you were insinuating. I was just trying to figure out why his getting banned from P&R would get you all hot & bothered.

Teams saw what the Rams achieved last year and thought they could replicate it. I think the performance of the Rams and other teams who followed a similar approach this offseason will show that what the Rams achieved was more a fluke than anything else.
1669122863487.png

FiL_W1WVUAEmwjI

Rodney and Vince!

It’s amazing how much deep shit the Broncos are in with Russell. There is literally no way out of this for them with that contract.

The HC at the very least will go and they will pray someone can come in who can gel with Wilson. But he looks done.
What a horrible signing that turned out to be. Is it Wilson falling off the cliff or just an absolutely terrible hire at HC?

Rodney and Vince!
Both of those players should be locks for the Hall Of Fame.

But what I'm expecting is that they'll be overlooked and yet another marginal Steelers player or two will be enshrined instead.

I won't be disappointed if that happens, as it is what I am expecting.

Any organization that allows biased, duplicitous pond scum like Ron Borges to be part of the decision-making process isn't worthy of respect anyway.

Last edited:

But what I'm expecting is that they'll be overlooked and yet another marginal Steelers player or two will be enshrined instead.

Any organization that allows biased, duplicitous pond scum like Ron Borges to be part of the decision-making process isn't worthy of respect anyway.

Rodney is absolutely a lock. There is no valid argument against it. Vince is a little trickier. I think the fact that Seymour (who I don't believe is HOF worthy) got in definitely leaves Vince with at least a shot.

Was thinking that there should be a Hall of Fame of plays, leading off with the Butt Fumble.

What a horrible signing that turned out to be. Is it Wilson falling off the cliff or just an absolutely terrible hire at HC?

Considering how well Geno Smith is doing in Seattle it seems like coaching and ego have a lot to do with that dumpster fire in Denver.

It's been said before, but Vince won't get in because despite being an absolutely dominant 2-gap NT, he never put up the gaudy numbers that some of his peers on the DL for other teams did, and that's why.

As for your marginal Steelers player, I'm guessing that'll be Hines Ward this year

Back