Random Football News: 2023

I guess JimH loves California so I get this based on that.
I suppose I should be glad for the Herbert/Bolts fans that they can have tonight before they go back to their 5-12 team that's $45M over the cap.
With lots of work, this will be a very different roster next season. Good luck to their new GM, whoever that is, and HC.

I guess JimH loves California so I get this based on that.
I suppose I should be glad for the Herbert/Bolts fans that they can have tonight before they go back to their 5-12 team that's $45M over the cap.
With lots of work, this will be a very different roster next season. Good luck to their new GM, whoever that is, and HC.
I think his wife is from San Diego

my theory:
offense is more moving parts than defense,more calls,more plays,more adjustments. the paucity of coaching and practice time is catching up to them (o-line being the hadest hit imo) along with college players who are less likely to have played in a "pro style" of anything. plus no developmental league to help make up for less coaching time.
for all these reasons, most positions in football post 2011 has become more and more geared to the great athlete over guys like jules,welker,etc.

Back