Random Football News: 2023

ok so he calls the nfl pimps and the players whores, is that it??
all he does in these articles(this is just 1 example) is bitch about the nfl and demand things. and he has a 100% right to express himself. but....i'm not holding it against the nfl for not having a disgruntled ex-employee at their awards show. and why would he want to be there since he hates them so much?

I guess. But if you're going to make that gesture, wouldn't you put him 1st?
Not if you're afraid of inadvertently costing a player 10 points in the voting and possibly the MVP.

I actually think it's pretty cool that she did this.

Not if you're afraid of inadvertently costing a player 10 points in the voting and possibly the MVP.

I actually think it's pretty cool that she did this.
It is, kinda. My point is that the message you're sending is "I'm not forgetting that you saved a players life, it's just that 4 other players were more valuable this year." It's like tipping a penny - "I want to make sure you know I didn't forget to tip - you were just terrible."

But I get it.

I buy that he's there, I don't buy he's there actually looking for a job. At least, not this year. Supposition on my part with some stuff I've heard, is that he's going to sit out this whole year, and has been putting out feelers about future HC jobs, and what kind of control he could get, both college and pro.

For the Cardinals to actually pay his contract he is obligated to make it at least look as if he's seeking work.

Last edited:
ok so he calls the nfl pimps and the players whores, is that it??
all he does in these articles(this is just 1 example) is bitch about the nfl and demand things. and he has a 100% right to express himself. but....i'm not holding it against the nfl for not having a disgruntled ex-employee at their awards show. and why would he want to be there since he hates them so much?
Disingenuity of the highest order.

Does anyone see this happening? Lamar for Tua? I suppose it would be a very 'Miami' thing to do...

Just what Miami needs trade one often injured QB for another one. IMO neither of them have much of a future because of those injuries.

Does anyone see this happening? Lamar for Tua? I suppose it would be a very 'Miami' thing to do...

Terrible trade for both teams.

Miami is built for a passing offense, which isn't Lamars strength.

Baltimore is built for a running quarterback and Tua is made of glass.

Don’t get me wrong, I think both teams are dumb enough to do it though.

Last edited:
Back