Random Football News - 2024

They didn't work. Give him a break.
:cool:

Matt Chatham
@chatham58

When teams get out of an $11M guarantee for a player (that they are seemingly done with) because of a suspension from some inadequate form for a prescription, it’s entirely reasonable to wonder what role they had in either 1) the player taking that prescription or 2) the dime being dropped

Peter King is retiring. He said this about Brady in his last article.

Tom Brady’s going to be very good in the Fox booth. Well, he should be for $37 million a year, or whatever it is. Quietly, Brady’s been working over the last five months, getting used to doing games in the booth, and learning from people he admires in TV. Remember one thing about Tom Brady: He was handed nothing in the NFL. Everything he got he earned. And he knew when he signed this ridiculous contract he’d have every eye in football on him when the job began in September 2024. Do you think he hasn’t knocked himself out to be sure he knows the rhythm and the cadence and the information patterns of doing color? Now that doesn’t guarantee he’ll be good. I just think he’s smart, and he knows what it’ll take to be good, and when he has to call out a friend in the game, he’ll find a way to do it.

My favorite color guy was the combination of Howard Cosell and Don Meredith.
But I'm old.

Well, he has more fight in him than Mac Jones ever did… ☕
He's huge, you can see it there and I doubt he'd flinch at anyone. He spent his career getting absolutely battered. RGIII is right; he basically single-handedly won Auburn the championship while having very few weapons around him.

at about 15:06 manziel starts talking about his qb room in cleveland with hoyer...:oops: they played this clip on good morning football with hoyer as a guest. i will post his response when they put it up. mac texted hoyer about this when hoyer was on vacation which is how hoyer found out about it.

View: https://youtu.be/aUI91o4giK8?si=Nw32z1kULkmzEOH-

at about 15:06 manziel starts talking about his qb room in cleveland with hoyer...:oops: they played this clip on good morning football with hoyer as a guest. i will post his response when they put it up. mac texted hoyer about this when hoyer was on vacation which is how hoyer found out about it.

View: https://youtu.be/aUI91o4giK8?si=Nw32z1kULkmzEOH-

A piece of shit doesn't change its spots. Manziel is a POS.

Back