Random Football News

How do you spell "BENCHED"?
W-E-N-T-Z

W-E-N-T-Z

At least the Eagles are having fun though...

Coach spit? I thought he would have got the Carolina job instead of Rivera a few years ago. You would think that the Jete would want someone that Shaggy wants...but, who knows?
J-E-T-E gonna J-E-T-E. Think about this- 2020 is the year the world basically turned upside down. What are the Jets doing...? Putting on the single greatest Jetsing of their entire pathetic history. I mean...even Snyder pulled his head out of his fucking ass and look at the Redskins. The Jets and the Mets share that little brother stage in New York and seem perfectly content to remain ther.

Lines Coke GIF

W-E-N-T-Z

Wentz was playing good when Frank Reich was his qb coach/OC. I think the Colts will be in the market for a qb next year. Just a wild ass thought.

rivers has been done for a few years. i dislike him so i find it comical when he does one of his pantented late game wtfs and makes that rapid blinky face he does. 😄

yeah, that's puzzling. you think well maybe it's because he put up some good stats for a few years.
they talk about eli manning being a h.o.f. too.
a thoroughly average to meh qb who had like, 4 good/great playoff games but led the nfl in turnovers several years. then you think, welp, i guess i don't know what the h.o.f. means anymore.

Now I like Rivers, always liked watching him play, the attitude etc and I really enjoyed his combo with Antonio Gates.

But there is no way he is a HOFer. That would just degrade the yellow jacket. He is way too ordinary to be considered for Canton surely?

Now I like Rivers, always liked watching him play, the attitude etc and I really enjoyed his combo with Antonio Gates.

But there is no way he is a HOFer. That would just degrade the yellow jacket. He is way too ordinary to be considered for Canton surely?
Well, think about this- Eli is going in on the strength of a great defense and 2 throws. Rivers won more games and had better stats overall.

Back