Random Football News

So Aldon Smith arrested for Hit and Run, Vandalism and DUI?

Should be a two game max from Roger.

So Aldon Smith arrested for Hit and Run, Vandalism and DUI?

Should be a two game max from Roger.

I'm calling $25,000 fine and a wink from the commish.

I can't make heads or tails out of his calls on meting out punishment so this is as good as any. :wink:

Rumors are circulating a lot that Alldrunk vandalized Kaep's Benz as retaliation for Kaep ****ing Alldrunk's ex.
This would be, beyond a doubt, one of the funniest situations I could possibly imagine. ROFL

Rumors are circulating a lot that Alldrunk vandalized Kaep's Benz as retaliation for Kaep ****ing Alldrunk's ex.

:facepalm:

You really need to be sober to pull that kind of stuff off.

Stiletto Jill always tells me that athletes love a referral.
Hot 97 host Nessa had been dating 49ers Aldon Smith as recently as April, but has spoken lately during her radio show that she was dating a new guy and was going to see over the weekend (also said she was nervous about it so she didn’t go #2 while with him, which was TMI).
The new guy?
Smith’s teammate Colin Kaepernick. How do we know this, well you can thank some fans of Kaepernick and Chipotle. While taking a pic with Kap, they gave the photo credit to Nessa confirming they were all together. A little more background checking confirmed they are indeed seeing each other, but nothing too serious at the moment.
I am going to assume Smith is cool with it.

Or maybe not.

Have a buddy who interns at Relativity in San Fran which is the agency that represents Aldon. He is telling me that Aldon drove his car into Collin Kaepernicks car over Nessa (who happens to be Aldons ex). hes going to keep me updated as the day goes on/ if he hears more so if its something you wished to stay posted on let me know. My buddy is an intern but like I said he works for them and this is what hes told me to be the word as to what happened.” You can’t make this garbage up, checkout the email below if you need a good laugh.-TO

Community Press Release: Arrest of Aldon Smith

Case Number: 15-9177
Date: August 6, 2015
Time of Arrest: 11:39 PM
Incident: 23152 (A) VC (DUI), 20002 (A) VC (Hit&Run) and 594 (A) PC (Vandalism)
Arrest Location: Moreland Way, Santa Clara, CA
Suspect: Aldon Smith, 25-year-old, Santa Clara Resident

Summary:

On Thursday, August 6, 2015, at about 8:46 PM., Santa Clara Officers were dispatched to Moreland Way to investigate a disturbance involving a collision. On arrival, officers learned Aldon Smith was parking his vehicle and collided with a parked vehicle. After the collision, Smith exited his vehicle and caused additional damage to the parked vehicle with his car door.

Smith then left the area not reporting the collision or leaving his identifying information at the scene. He later returned to the parking area where he was contacted by officers. Smith displayed objective symptoms of being under the influence of an alcoholic beverage. Officers administered a field sobriety test to Smith.

Smith was then arrested for being under the influence of an alcoholic beverage (DUI), Hit&Run, and Vandalism. He was transported to Santa Clara Police Department for processing and later transported to the Santa Clara County Jail.
Smith did provide a PAS (preliminary alcohol screening device) sample, but the results cannot be released at this time as per our policy.

The investigation into this matter is ongoing. When completed, the case will be sent to the Santa Clara County District Attorney’s Office for review. If the District Attorney file charges, Smith is scheduled to be arraigned October 6, 2015

Prepared by: Lieutenant Kurt Clarke
Administrative Services Division
(408) 615-4865

Address/Location
Santa Clara Police Department
601 El Camino Real
Santa Clara, CA 95050

Back