Random Football News

What a great, great story.

Three years ago the Niners appeared to be a possible dynasty in the making and they were just loaded with talent. One of the best rosters I've seen in the last decade or so.

Now, we see them just swirling the bowl, victim of the events that befall every team.

Except us.

Three years ago the Niners appeared to be a possible dynasty in the making and they were just loaded with talent. One of the best rosters I've seen in the last decade or so.

Now, we see them just swirling the bowl, victim of the events that befall every team.

Except us.

It is pretty amazing. I'd love to read an unedited documentary of what happened with SF, I'm sure it would be a page turner.

Except us.

From last season to this, I think they have two starters left on defense. That's just incomprehensible to me how a thing like that can happen.

What the hell going on in San fran. Are there best players have either left , retired or got cut.

Peyton runs, makes ref smile, and shocks the sideline.

CL7B_KtUYAAYeCZ.jpg

Hmm, interesting.

Without cable it's a pain in the ass to get highlights. I'm buying Game Pass this year, but this could still be a nice addition.
After the nest of corruption that the NFL has proven themselves to be, you're going to give them all that money to watch their organized entertainment? Do you also buy PPV passes to Wrestlemania?

I Like the thought of seeing highlights without all the BS sporting sites have. The ads, pop up surveys.....I'm hoping twitter doesn't have this crap. I don't know. I don't twit, even though I've been called one. :zombie:

I'm not buying anything NFL merchandise wise for the forseeable future except Sunday Ticket, which I must have to see the Pats.

After the nest of corruption that the NFL has proven themselves to be, you're going to give them all that money to watch their organized entertainment? Do you also buy PPV passes to Wrestlemania?

The alternative is not watching the games at all... so ya, maybe. Although, to be fair, I know of a VPN trick that lets me get Game Pass for free (it worked in 2014, waiting to see this season).

You can go back to your life of /wrists now, kthx

The alternative is not watching the games at all... so ya, maybe. Although, to be fair, I know of a VPN trick that lets me get Game Pass for free (it worked in 2014, waiting to see this season).

You can go back to your life of /wrists now, kthx
And you and Hsanders can continue to be the reason that Goodell can pull this kind of crap with impunity. **** our team over? Here, take my money!

Huge loss for the Steelers. Sean Suisham tore his ACL and is out for the season. Not going to be easy finding a good kicker out there.

Back